Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Good video showing some of the Honda Challenge series - but damn that fat guy was putting down front-wheel drive cars a little too much and then he fucks up during the race - what a douche bag :bash

I hate those idiots that don't know the potential a front-wheel drive car can have (especially Honda) - just check out the Speed Touring Challenge - in the past the ITR would win championship after championship

·
Registered
639 Posts
Its true, FWD are inherently tougher to get around a corner.
I know youll say, but this and this FWD car are really fast. Well they were made to be.

and Mr s2k didnt fuck up, his car did.
Probably cause it didnt want to be drivin by such a douche bag, my god

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
bdpakaknox said:
Its true, FWD are inherently tougher to get around a corner.
:stupid

nice video, good racing. gotta love that hatch with a k swap. which k series car comes with a red valve cover? or is that aftermarket? looks factory ive seen a few of them in pictures, but idk which car it comes from...rsxs?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Uhh... I think uhh... because uhh... you know uhh... his S2k was uhh... seriously you know, WILD, and uhh... you know it's not stock anymore and uhh... the suspension parts couldn't uhh... you know handle his WILD and extreme driving. So uhh... that's why the FWD's beat me this round.

Yeah that's right...

Racing is racing. Having different "sub-groups/classes" is another thing. Who doesn't enjoy the rivalry of FWD and RWD at the drag strip?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
its true, a pure sports car should be RWD but FWDs can still hold their own and should never be underestimated. in the end its all about the driver and hes doesnt deserve to a great car like the S2000. i mean he was about 5 seconds behind the Civic, hes definately not using the S2000 to its full potential.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What an idiot that guy was!! My car is so superior to FF cars, yet I can't beat them...

He needs to think a lot more before he speaks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
speedjunky01 said:
lol hes just to fat for the s2000, thats why the tires snaped on the drivers side DUH!!
:hehe - cars need weight reduction - but first he needs some weight reduction -

1 - 10 of 10 Posts