Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me being a DuB fan...I also have other car makes i favor...one being hondas....thus I'm quite pleased to see this video arise.

My friends a SRT-4 freak, so i always joke with him say my gti would spank his wack neon...(non srt4 :bye )

But anyways this was from the SRT-4 forums.

(Right CLick Save-As)<-----------------

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
omg omg omg

your not allowed to show SRT4 vids here,no wait maybe cause it is not winning it will get approved

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
98civic4door said:
omg omg omg

your not allowed to show SRT4 vids here,no wait maybe cause it is not winning it will get approved
Yes lol
Edit: gotta love the all motor s2000, i wonder what was done to it.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I've been snoopin around the srt-4 forum alittle and there are guys on there running 11.8's stock turbo +100shot.. car is very strong and impressive.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
BigPaco said:
well i cant say i never talked crap about hondas, i love them. I think vw's are just classy cars. Yes the SRT4 is a mighty impressive car for sure, but I just dont like the styling.
That makes 2 of us

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I like the SRT4's but IMO it really takes tooling around in one for a day or so to really understand the draw of the car.

The interior is nice,good seats,nice gauges,it dont rattle or make any noises,and the power is nice but in all honesty there is other things about the car I like.

I was lucky enough to get a cool ass dealer to let me take one from 12:00pm to 5:00pm and that is what gave me the respect for the car that I have now,it's not as well balanced as say a S2000 as far as all around performance but I would put it on par with a Prelude in regaurds to the fun factor but once it hits full boost it is a different world from a lude in all due respect.

Plus the car does not stuggle at all in the lowend(IMO were honda is such a letdown)

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
njn63 said:
eh, you have to respect what the car does though for the money. There are a lot of ugly cars out there, i personally don't like regular wrx's even.
big x2

I cant stand the way a EVO looks but I do respect it

·
Registered
845 Posts
that was a very friendly race. who would let someone start off on the step of vtec? i say start 1000 rpms sooner........but i hate the srt4 so...that could of easily been a stock s2k. peace.

·
Registered
184 Posts
fuco8210 said:
I've been snoopin around the srt-4 forum alittle and there are guys on there running 11.8's stock turbo +100shot.. car is very strong and impressive.
Dude damn man, you must have grown up in the past week or something. Good reply bud. No bullshit, just honest opinion. There is hope for some of you guys! Cheers! :)

Also there are plenty of guys running 115mph-120mph trap speeds on the stock turbo and all stock internals (ie: bc). If you know anything about the 1320 (1/4mile...400m) then you know what times are capable with a trap speed that high and a 60ft of 2.0-2.1.

DAMN is all I have to say. Can't wait for the apex-i boost controller and 17psi wga. Hello 12's.

Peace.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
NEONDOHC said:
Dude damn man, you must have grown up in the past week or something. Good reply bud. No bullshit, just honest opinion. There is hope for some of you guys! Cheers! :)

Also there are plenty of guys running 115mph-120mph trap speeds on the stock turbo and all stock internals (ie: bc). If you know anything about the 1320 (1/4mile...400m) then you know what times are capable with a trap speed that high and a 60ft of 2.0-2.1.

DAMN is all I have to say. Can't wait for the apex-i boost controller and 17psi wga. Hello 12's.

Peace.
I have seen plenty of SRT's with sub 2 second 60 times :eek

·
Registered
104 Posts
humm. sounds like the s2000 had a hks ssq bov, if u lission when he shift it's quite tho.
cause the srt-4 has the mp bov and it is loud as hell and it don't sound like what u here when the s2000 shifts

but a turbo s2000 should spank a stock srt-4
my stock srt-4 w/4people in it pulled 1-4 cars on a stock s2000 the s2000 must be modded i wonder what his mods were

nice video, fast s2000

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
SRT-4 8U said:
humm. sounds like the s2000 had a hks ssq bov, if u lission when he shift it's quite tho.
cause the srt-4 has the mp bov and it is loud as hell and it don't sound like what u here when the s2000 shifts

but a turbo s2000 should spank a stock srt-4
my stock srt-4 w/4people in it pulled 1-4 cars on a stock s2000 the s2000 must be modded i wonder what his mods were

nice video, fast s2000
the vid is on the SRTforums(which seems to be down at the moment :confused )

There you will see the mods for the S2000,I think it is just minor bolt-ons,nothing big like a CAI and VAFC or something

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
that s2000 sounded mean as hell. didn't exactly "walk" or "run" away from the srt-4 but it definately came out on top. nice vid... rep for joo...

·
Registered
540 Posts
njn63 said:
Funny part is your GTI cost almost as much as an SRT-4 (maybe more depending on the options) and it's also turbocharged like the SRT-4. So, you probably should be competing with the SRT, which would dominate your GTI.

I'm not a VW fan obviously.
yes finally someone hates those fuckin hitlers cars as much as i do....i cant stand wrxs either...my friend has an extremely fast one so i respect them...but every person that drives one thinks they are fast as shit until i get on the highway wit them and walk them with my grocery getter

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.