Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hope this is "flame" retardant.. just a thought though.. would the s2k engine fit in an accord? since its an F series also?

·
Registered
93 Posts
i dont know,but i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!and this is a lot of money,put h22 whit turbo is better

B

·
0 Posts
or if you have lots and lots and lots of money you could redo the whole entire engine bay and make you accord rwd, of course you would have to make you own motor mounts, drive shaft, new rear suspension, new front suspension, and tons of other stuff but hell if i had the money..... id do it :cool:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
i actually rmeember seeing a post about this a while back, and someone had a pic of it being done

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
blackaccordlx said:
or if you have lots and lots and lots of money you could redo the whole entire engine bay and make you accord rwd, of course you would have to make you own motor mounts, drive shaft, new rear suspension, new front suspension, and tons of other stuff but hell if i had the money..... id do it :cool:
hell id just buy a s2k...correct me if im wrong but the s2k has the f20 engine in it? or is that the rsx...well anyways the f20 is the accord type r motor...i think...damn im just so unsure

·
Registered
981 Posts
samsauma_2000 said:
hell id just buy a s2k...correct me if im wrong but the s2k has the f20 engine in it? or is that the rsx...well anyways the f20 is the accord type r motor...i think...damn im just so unsure
not sure about the s2k but the rsx and civic si have the k20.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
blackaccordlx said:

man if i had the money to do that ide rather by a supra.... hah theres my .02 cents

·
Banned
846 Posts
if i were to spend that much money, i would just buy a R34 Skyline GT-R. dont know why, but i really really really really like that car.;) ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The S2000 isn't RWD and I don't think it is the same as the Type-r engine. Might as well stick with the h22.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The S2000 isn't RWD and I don't think it is the same as the Type-r engine. Might as well stick with the h22.
Sorry to break it to ya but the s2k is Rear wheel drive and has a 6 speed with 240HP.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The transverse engine in the s2k is a dead giveaway it's rear wheel drive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts