Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine owns a 2.7T S4 6 speed all stock except a chip and maybe an exhaust(not sure about the exhaust though.....). He was driving on the interstate and did about 5 runs against a white STI. He said he slowly pulled on it up to about 130 where they let off. The chip raises power to 320hp and 360 torque. I've driven his car and it pulls really strong, but I think aerodynamics is what did the trick.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good kill. I raced an auto from a stop and put 3 cars on him by the top of 1st. The driver's shit talking ceased until he got his grandparents to buy him an RS6, so now I gotta hunt down that, too! :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Noice win for your friend!

2002Z28 said:
Good kill. I raced an auto from a stop and put 3 cars on him by the top of 1st. The driver's shit talking ceased until he got his grandparents to buy him an RS6, so now I gotta hunt down that, too! :D
I still haven't had any encounters with any of those Audis yet. I'd love to get some runs against a RS6 from the line of course.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
boostaholic said:
i wanna run with your friend.
I think you might win.....lol.

Actually he came out to the dragstrip last night and my brothers supercharged Rabbit took it out...just barely though...like .05 of a second. It was good run.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I believe it has to do with gearing and the AWD system.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
not bad for the audi.
back when i had the eclipse i raced an RS6. the kid that was driving the audi was fairly inexperienced at launching awd and he only had the car for about 3 weeks or so. i got him pretty bad from a dig and still kept 1 car lead untill the end of 3rd when we shut down. the gsx was running mid to high 12's back then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts