Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is this done? I know most of you have seen what I am trying to ask about. You have one pic, and in that pic is the same car, just in many different places. How exactly is this done?

·
Registered
361 Posts
set your camera on a tripod..
park the car how you would like it..
take a shot.. move the car.. take a shot.. move the car.. take a shot..
when you open them in photoshop, make selections and paste it onto layers..

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
TADA!!!

l
\/

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, so its a photoshop thing. Alright, I thought it was a shutter trick or something.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
commador said:
ok, so its a photoshop thing. Alright, I thought it was a shutter trick or something.
that'd require the shutter to be open for quite a long time!!!!! not to mention still needing to remove all motion from the pic!

·
Registered
361 Posts
uncle_el said:
that'd require the shutter to be open for quite a long time!!!!! not to mention still needing to remove all motion from the pic!
yeah..it's possible without photoshop but it'd be hard.. and the motion wouldn't be needed for removal because it wouldn't show up ;)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
you have to go to film to do it for real, no photoshop, but it is possible, some camera's (like my girlfriends Canon Rebel T2) you can put it on a multiple exposure setting, so you can take a picture, move the car, then take another, without the film winding into the canister, often people use this for pictures of a moon moving through the sky or something of that sort.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Teneighty23 said:
you have to go to film to do it for real, no photoshop, but it is possible, some camera's (like my girlfriends Canon Rebel T2) you can put it on a multiple exposure setting, so you can take a picture, move the car, then take another, without the film winding into the canister, often people use this for pictures of a moon moving through the sky or something of that sort.

It is very easy in film, but more logical in CS 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts