• Neigh...

Votes: 17 60.7%
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before:

It started with my poor OEM lip, scratched, mauled and flopping around like fish. Time for a new lip, mugen replicas are nice, test fit, oooo, that looks good on there in black....

of course it needed to be balanced out:

So what do you think?

·
Registered
218 Posts
i kinda like it but I am one more for your old look. :D

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
TCivicEX said:
i kinda like it but I am one more for your old look. :D
Me too.:D The GF has a Mugen lip on her EX but she painted it to match her body color & added some grille material behind the vents. I guess I'm just not into the black color too much. Just my $.02...:p ;)

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Me too.:D The GF has a Mugen lip on her EX but she painted it to match her body color & added some grille material behind the vents. I guess I'm just not into the black color too much. Just my $.02...:p ;)

can i see your GF's lips?? :D :eek: ;)......looks nice pete

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
temp said:
can i see your GF's lips?? :D :eek: ;)......looks nice pete
U FREAK! I remember U wanted me to post pics of her when she came back from Japan w/ her cousin's HS uniform too!!:hot: LOL! I would, but I don't want you to messy UR montior up at work. Not good for UR work reputation... so you can at least thank me for saving your job!:p (And I SUX at scanning pics...:rolleyes: My Cannoscan 5000 hates me.)

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
U FREAK! I remember U wanted me to post pics of her when she came back from Japan w/ her cousin's HS uniform too!!:hot: LOL! I would, but I don't want you to messy UR montior up at work. Not good for UR work reputation... so you can at least thank me for saving your job!:p (And I SUX at scanning pics...:rolleyes: My Cannoscan 5000 hates me.)

*cry* pix or death

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm, I still like it, I think I'll keep it for a while, I guess I just needed a change, thanks for the input so far.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
So Shiba... are we gonna see those pics in the HS uniform?

As for Peteex's Civic... I would like it better if it was CF lips or painted silver...

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
slackerdogg19 said:
So Shiba... are we gonna see those pics in the HS uniform?

As for Peteex's Civic... I would like it better if it was CF lips or painted silver...

i want the HS uniform pix....and nude pix too

1 - 20 of 94 Posts