Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone would like a meet up or hang out for import sake in San Antonio area or so?
Who ever is willing, lets get it going and be crusin with the Jap trends~

Peace~

· Registered
102 Posts
well, it cant be a church da, lol. cuz the "very good" spot to meet is behind Cornerstone Church @ 1604 & Stone Oak Pkwy. They have a parking lot, comparable to the walmart parking lot. but there are only 1 or two cars there, if any at all.

Dont expect to do donuts at this place though, as the security guard will often come and tell you to leave (cough not from experience cough).

I suggest this saturday the 16th, or if thats too soon, the saturday after that (23rd), say somewhere around 5-10pm?

let me know if you can. i dont know if you guys live near there or not, its really close to my hosue so i could drive somewhere else if you wanted.

· Registered
1,141 Posts
im in

I stay on the NE side of town off of I35 and Topperwine... Saturday evenings are cool for me as well as Sunday afternoons...

how bout the Fourum? big parking lot and on a Sunday aroung 6pm their isn't much action going on so I doubt anyone will mess with us...

if not then im down to go just about anywhere in SA except deep down south, and just as long as the place has a "Low Pro" because i don't like cops and I don't race! peace

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meet

If I am correct, the church you are talking about is really small, near a Costco. I think its some Catholic or Orthadox church, barley no cars, one strait about 1/4 mile road.

Is that it?
If not, we can all meet up at Barnes and Nobles or Home Depot or McDonalds at De Zavala road.

Btw, what color, cars do you guys drive?
Maybe we might have already seen ea. other already! hahaha

Well Sat and Sun sounds awsome to me but do prefer mornings or evenings but not too late.

I can do it tomorrow too if you guys want, Wednesday 13
whichever, let me know. Just not Friday evening, have to work.

Well peace out~

· Registered
102 Posts
If I am correct, the church you are talking about is really small, near a Costco. I think its some Catholic or Orthadox church, barley no cars, one strait about 1/4 mile road.
no, thats not it. heres the map:
cornerstone church

i still say this saturday. how about 3pm? we should just meet here so we can get organized and maybe we can figure out a better place.

i hope the church-goers arent there at 3pm on sat... i dont think they will be.

· Registered
26 Posts
The track tonite!!! Wednesday, 3/27/02... I'll be running!

· Registered
26 Posts
That's the track in Marion if you're wondering... It's cool!!! No cops.;) But sorry, i don't think ricers can do donuts there either...

· Registered
485 Posts
hey im from sa too, but i leive by ingram and culebra around there, so lets set a meeting so we can know eachother........ what kind of cars do yall drive?? i have a 95 integra gs-r, with just an intake and spoon headers.....

so lets met up ... i know im late but lets do another one. maybe we can make a car club

· Registered
37,990 Posts
akmer said:
hey im from sa too, but i leive by ingram and culebra around there, so lets set a meeting so we can know eachother........ what kind of cars do yall drive?? i have a 95 integra gs-r, with just an intake and spoon headers.....

so lets met up ... i know im late but lets do another one. maybe we can make a car club
i know me and stephen (exccord) usually hit up the meet that happens on thursday nights at the heb on 1604 and culebra. stephen has a 95 accord, me i have a 2002 lancer.

· Registered
485 Posts
well dude, lest get together tomorrow friday, 9-31-04, or whatever date it is,and do something, you probablly seen me or my buddys around, we all have speed freaks stikers on the front, we got some mustangs,eclipses,integras acords,sturn,cavaliers,sunfires somo of that random stuff, so let see if ya want to meet up or soemthing tomorrow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.