Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent this hosehead a money order over a month ago for a B-series starter, he did not send it and will not respond to my PM's or posts in his classified thread. He is still trolling the forums daily though, but not posting so it will look like he hasn't been around for a while. Beware if he tries to hit you up through PM's to sell you stuff, you'll get ripped off! :mad

· Registered
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. Old thread
2. Thread was created to warn people from doing biz with this guy, not to host peanut gallery comments with your assessment of how poor my judgment was doing biz with someone, based on nothing more than a user name. Everyone you do biz with online is a risk, regardless of what they call themself on a forum. I didn't lose much money, but noone should have to lose even $1 to fraud.

· Registered
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doesn't SH have a way to remove or ban the bad apples from their site.
Yes, but immediately banning isn't always best, sometimes the site is the only way to make contact and resolve the issue, in case there is just a misunderstanding or some rare attack of conscience happens upon the scammer...
It is long since time for this guy to be banned if he isn't already. I put in a request for that some time ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.