Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrighty... im trying to find out how to save games on the xbox system? I have never played it before, but the g/f got one for xmas and she can't figure out how to save games, particularly blinx time sweeper?? and lord of the rings return of the king. she says she's tried everything. i looked online and i cna't find anything on how to save games on xbox systems or individual games... what all is required to save games?? i dont even think she has a memory card.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
when u play the game just save it. like during game play you can pause save game blah blah blah. its not hard dude really. if ur talking about taking the game and BURNING the game to ur xbox so say you have lord of the rings and blinx saved on ur box you can play the game w/out inserting the game disc itself. you cant do unless u mod ur xbox to a larger hard drive witch is possible. but just saving the game in general to keep ur game up-to-date pause save game.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
the actual game or just saving as in check points in the game.

p.s. you don't need a memory card for the xbox it has a built in harddrive

also some games require you to manually save games in the options menu.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
HyperFlow02 said:
when u play the game just save it. like during game play you can pause save game blah blah blah. its not hard dude really. if ur talking about taking the game and BURNING the game to ur xbox so say you have lord of the rings and blinx saved on ur box you can play the game w/out inserting the game disc itself. you cant do unless u mod ur xbox to a larger hard drive witch is possible. but just saving the game in general to keep ur game up-to-date pause save game.
I wanna know how to put in a larger HDD and put games on it...how how how!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
the only thing with that is that you won't be able to get on xbox live when you mod you HD. you will be banned instantly.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've never played xbox, but i guess my question is how do you get to that option menu?? when she's beaten a level she always has to restart over when she powers up the system again because she doesn't know how to save the games... we're not trying to burn to cd or anything, just be able to resume the games at a later time.

someone tell me how to get to the save menu/options menu via xbox?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
its the the little black button on the left hand side of the controller. that says "start"

but most games incorporate the auto-save feature on thier games. so yeah..

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll have to try that button... that takes you to the options menu right? if the game has autosave, how do you load saved games then?? just in case it saved them and she didnt know about it? (im a PS2 person myself). never even seen an xbox hahaha

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
its the same way you do it with a ps2.

it sometimes loads them automatically or you just go to the "load game" part when you first insert the game. Really its not hard at all.

If not refer to you game's manual if you have trouble.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the games manual says absolutely nothing about saving/loading... neither of them do. Those I did look at, I even checked on their websites and still nothing. I'll have to give it a shot later...

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
maybe you should give your xbox to someone who knows what they're doing then? I seriously doubt its THAT hard to find where to save/load games is, just takes some common sense to find it...

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
ok some games will only let you save at certain spots in the game. So you may just have to wait till you get to that point.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
tha_con said:
if u want that done, pm me, i can anything done on a box 120 gig hd + mod chip for 120 bux

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
tha_con said:

u have to send off ur xbox. its some comapny on-line that doest it. its like 100 bucks to do it but u can mod everything u want. screen saver, welcome page everything

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
xtremefusion said:
www.xbox-scene.com

Whats this? tha con is actually interested in an Xbox? Hell hath frozen over! LOL, modded xbox's rock! I kinda went overboard and ditched my 120 gig for a 400 gig hehehe.
holy shit, i thought my 160 was big

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
BFK_SI_EG said:
holy shit, i thought my 160 was big
Hahaha, I had my 120 gig for a long long time, but eventually I ran out of space. Lasted me a good 2 years or so before I ran out of room. If that 400 gig Seagate wasn't on special on black friday of last year, I probably wouldn't have gotten it.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
xtremefusion said:
www.xbox-scene.com

Whats this? tha con is actually interested in an Xbox? Hell hath frozen over! LOL, modded xbox's rock! I kinda went overboard and ditched my 120 gig for a 400 gig hehehe.
Remember, I always told you I am not a Fanboy, :p you have me confused. More or less I'm doing this for work purposes. We currently only have one Debug Xbox console, and I need another console to play my Preview builds when I leave on business and our Debug has to stay. So I'm going to mod it in order to play them. But I'm no fan boy :p As many think for god knows what reason... :confused

1 - 20 of 26 Posts