Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
2,120 Posts
i saw a toyota corrola get pulled over for those the other nite.....i think he was trying to show them off to me or sumthing...next thing you know a cop bust a uuuuueeeee and pulls him over.

· Registered
87 Posts
why do those people like those light up windshield washer fluid nozzles and street glow so much? they're so ricey, gay, and stupid. PLUS those things get you pulled over. do they think getting pulled over for that makes them a cool import racer or something?
its not how you stand by your ricey ass, p.o.s, lightning bug lookin ride, its if you can even drive it!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:mad:

· Registered
2,120 Posts
the way i see it...it would only look good on a nice car

· Banned
1,529 Posts
I had them, fuck you (I don't have them anymore, actually they are still on the car because of the chrome housing, but they aren't hooked up to turn on anymore, too many people have them now it's not cool)
I never got pulled over once, not for the washers, not for the blue turn signals, not for the street glow chassis kit (even at 155W)
Rice has nothing to do with it, because to domestic drivers, if you drive a honda, you are a RICER
I don't drive a show car, my car pulls 14.2 in the quarter mile and looks hella good doing it. When you drive a prelude and get waisted by my 1.5L SOHC engine, you learn to respect the car even if it does have little glowing things on the washer nozles. if you wanna slam me for being ricy, go ahead, but do it for my pin stripe, not my lights.
Just my opinion. I don't mind if you don't like weird shit on cars, but not every car is the same, you can't say a car is ricy cause it has lights, you don't know if that car would waste you in a race or not.

· Registered
209 Posts
I saw a set the other day on a Cavalier. Gee, they are gawdy looking. I would definitely call them ricey. LOL:p

· Registered
1,190 Posts
The first time I ever noticed those glowing washer nozzles was about twoweeks ago. It was on a dark metallic green '97-ish Toyota Tacoma. It was totally stock except for the nozzles and ONE blue headlight bulb, the other was stock.

:rolleyes:

· Registered
2,120 Posts
is that a saleen wing on the deuce.....all i have to say is DAYAM THATS UGLY!

· Registered
1,100 Posts
Ill I have to say is, what one person thinks is ricey, and stupid another person might think loooks good, just dont hate people cause not evryone likes the same thing. Not that I like that kind of shit, but I do have a neon inside my car and I like it, so just remember that someone out there thinks your car looks stupid too!:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.