Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to try a little road racing this summer in my prelude,but im not sure what to do :confused . as of joining who to contact about racing where to go etc. any help whould make me :D it doesnt have to be with the scca but i know they are pretty much where you go if you want to race but if there is others that would be cool

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
Take 3 right @ the light!
I drew you a map!
Just dont hit the pole! on your way!

------------>
.................|
. ...............|
. .............. |
<---------- V

·
Registered
16 Posts
cal12 said:
i want to try a little road racing this summer in my prelude,but im not sure what to do :confused . as of joining who to contact about racing where to go etc. any help whould make me :D it doesnt have to be with the scca but i know they are pretty much where you go if you want to race but if there is others that would be cool

to race in scca u have to got to racing school they tell u where to go u have to pass two classes. then u can do "solo" racing, solo is like time trials. i think u have to take a couple more classes to actually race with outer people. racing with the scca behind your back is better, you get no tickets and if u do good u get recognized, maybe even payed well or hired as somebodys driver!

·
Registered
870 Posts
pinamichael said:
to race in scca u have to got to racing school they tell u where to go u have to pass two classes. then u can do "solo" racing, solo is like time trials. i think u have to take a couple more classes to actually race with outer people. racing with the scca behind your back is better, you get no tickets and if u do good u get recognized, maybe even payed well or hired as somebodys driver!
What? you don't need to take any classes to race in Solo. you don't even have to be a member o SCCA to race in solo the first couple of times.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well then how come when i was gonna join they said i had to take a couple class first. or maybe i was mistaken and meant u have to take classes to race with others. i'm not sure i'll find the info again and check myself

·
Registered
539 Posts
you need classes to go SOLO. you dont need classes for SOLOII/AutoX

1 - 8 of 8 Posts