Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
667 Posts
NO flames guys.:D

That is more like 2-3 miles to me. BTW why in the hell the bottom panel came off?

chinese subtitle..:sleep:

· Registered
1,261 Posts
DMAN IT A FREAKIN MOVIE. I swear you guys just love to bytch about anything. if they made it 10seconds movie wouldn't last longs its a way to show what happens in those 10seconds. (all but the laptop) it just tryin to get you more into it.

F13

· Registered
5,895 Posts
4BangingCord said:
NO flames guys.:D

That is more like 2-3 miles to me. BTW why in the hell the bottom panel came off?

chinese subtitle..:sleep:
seem 5 miles to me and chinese subtitles?! im guessing this isnt the US version which kinda explains why it was kinda funny when they talked

· Registered
21 Posts
GOD DAMN IT ITS ONLY A MOVIE....IF THEY MADE IT REALIST THEY WOULDNT HAVE A MOVIE

FUCK SPIDERMAN IS A MOVIE...R U GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HE CAN STICK ON WALLS

OR MAYBE T2 HOW ARNOLD KILLS T100

SO SHUT UP ITS A MOVIE...IF U LIKE IT U LIKE IT...

· Registered
466 Posts
The Fast And The Furious

I thought the fast and the furious was good at t6he start, but as i saw it over and over again its crap.
If you want a real movie about street racing go to the website www.quattronoza.com, and you'll see the hottest car movie to come out of U.S. PERIOD
the more hits the website gets the wider the release of the movie will be. so check it out for all of mankind

· Registered
92 Posts
Re: The Fast And The Furious

mugenman18 said:
I thought the fast and the furious was good at t6he start, but as i saw it over and over again its crap.
If you want a real movie about street racing go to the website www.quattronoza.com, and you'll see the hottest car movie to come out of U.S. PERIOD
the more hits the website gets the wider the release of the movie will be. so check it out for all of mankind
link don't work bra

· Registered
586 Posts
DonRamon said:
ya and if his car was a 10second car..the one they rebuilt into a supra...they woulda smoked that Ferrari right off the line when they raced instead of like wut 4th gear? :confused:
that supra runs 12.2 in the 1/4 ..

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
12.2 WHAT

ive seen a 55 chevy run 6.93 at 200 mph looked street legal how is it that highly modded supra which would coast u 90$grand"THERE IS A PLACE THAT WILL BUILD U ONE" ONLY RUN 12S

· Registered
1,109 Posts
I saw on another site that the supra is supposed to run 11.2 and the rx-7 runs 11.4. there was a very small article in super street on the these four guys with skylines, one of which was the yellow r-33. In the article is said that car runs in the 10's. And another thing, i hate how people complain that the movie is fake, THATS WHY ITS A MOVIE! nobody ever called it a documentary. Not one preview said this is the real life of street racing. If you want a documentary on street racing there are a few, The Fast and the Furious is not one of them. So get off the movies back, and try and enjoy something that is pretty damn entertaining.
Peace

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.