Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading a lot about seafoam and how it does wonders for engines but I have read a lot about not doing it on high mileage motors.

I just picked up a EG HB from my cousin who gave up on it after it died on him going home one day.

New distributor, spark plugs, wires and valve cover gasket, the car starts up fine.

I was wondering if putting some seafoam in the intake is a good idea. Or should I just put it in the gas

· Registered
1,221 Posts
I've been reading a lot about seafoam and how it does wonders for engines but I have read a lot about not doing it on high mileage motors.

I just picked up a EG HB from my cousin who gave up on it after it died on him going home one day.

New distributor, spark plugs, wires and valve cover gasket, the car starts up fine.

I was wondering if putting some seafoam in the intake is a good idea. Or should I just put it in the gas
i always did mine in the pcv valve and a little in the gas. but thats just me. and i do it to every single car i own regardless of milage. and i love that shit. especially when you do it next to a highway. then merge hahahaha its a good way to piss people off

· Registered
35 Posts
especially when you do it next to a highway. then merge hahahaha its a good way to piss people off
i had to laugh at that. i've done that too. maked a nice cloud for all them other motorists. a friend of mine used to do that with tranny fluid into the carb of cars he bought. talk about white smoke. when the trans in my truck went out i limped it home and smoked out the 4 lane highway for 10 miles before i lost all gears. that was fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.