Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
NoobieNooberson said:
Did any of your friends piss off the cops?
doubt it. they were asleep. but i was in the back seat of the cop car so i dunno. shouldn't really matter though.

·
Registered
13,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
its not if you were "intoxicated", its that your normal faculties were impaired. There can be a lot of factors leading to that. I'm not saying you were, but marijuana use impairs driving. And its proven to impair driving up to 12 hours. My supervisor is a DRE (drug recognition expert) he went to a very long school to learn this. Just giving my 2 cents

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
NoobieNooberson said:
Lol. It matters!
But it shouldn't. Even if they did piss him off somehow, me taking responsibility for the weed would mean they were innocent, right? I can see how pissing him off would be a bad idea if he was possibly going to give you a break on something, but there were no breaks. How the hell do 3 people end up in posession of the same bag, that 1 person straight up said was theirs, as well as it being found in the center console of that same person's car? Nobody was high, like i said, it had been there for at least a month. I was less impaired than many people leave dinner with their family in the car on any given night, after 2 beers or a glass of wine or 2.

·
Registered
13,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Pimpn98 said:
But it shouldn't. Even if they did piss him off somehow, me taking responsibility for the weed would mean they were innocent, right? I can see how pissing him off would be a bad idea if he was possibly going to give you a break on something, but there were no breaks. How the hell do 3 people end up in posession of the same bag, that 1 person straight up said was theirs, as well as it being found in the center console of that same person's car? Nobody was high, like i said, it had been there for at least a month. I was less impaired than many people leave dinner with their family in the car on any given night, after 2 beers or a glass of wine or 2.
but they didn't get stopped, you did. ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
im not a cop, going to school for criminal justice. but just from personal opinion i believe that would be considered profiling. if they are a gang task force, just like the ocb we have in SC they dont usually mess with people unless they have suspicion. in that case i would of asked to talk to their supervisor, asked why they wanted to search, claim that i was being profiled, and asked for all their badge numbers, unless they had good reason to search they would probably just give you some warning or something. by any chance are you a member to a local car club? we have drop jaw here, and all their cars have "drop jaw" visible on the car. such i could see mistaken for a gang symbol. not to mention large amount of occupants

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
way to grave dig a 2 year old thread...

101 - 109 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.