Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i am hoping to get newer, more supportive front seats for my eg. i really like the del sol seats, but i noticed a fair amount of people have gsr seats too. which one sits lower? and has more support? thanks!

phil

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
The sol seats sit lower. Ive never sat in the sol seats, but I have sat in gsr seats in a hatch. They are very nice. The bolsters on the seat bottom of the gsr seats are taller and narrower than the sol, so the bottom of the gsr is more supportive. As the the seat back, Im not sure. But I think the gsr still has more bolstering. They are both nice seats, but my preference goes to the gsr.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
the seats commador sat in were mine. and yes the gsr and del sol seats are actually both nice. my buddy adam had delsol seats and i like the feel of them as well. but my preference is still gsr

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
If I had to pick the two I would prefer the GSR's... but I am more than happy with my Si seats...

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
i would deff go with the gsr seats

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
i'll go with the del sol's. my brother and friend each have a set, very comfortable and supportive and they sit lower than gsr's.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kommon_sense said:
gsr seats... don't think that the del sol seats lean forward since del sol doesn't have a back seat...
that's a good question. does anyone know if the del sol seats will lean forward so people can get into the back seat? thanks.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
i dont like how the sol seats have that stripe down the center, that shit is ug

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
BFK_SI_EG said:
i dont like how the sol seats have that stripe down the center, that shit is ug
werd. that's what's always turned me off to those seats too.

Definitely ... ug

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
wentworth said:
that's a good question. does anyone know if the del sol seats will lean forward so people can get into the back seat? thanks.
Yeah, they tilt foward. Never sat in GSR seats, so I couldn't
say which is better. I have leather Recaro's on my "wishlist", anyway :clap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts