Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated to all of the hondas we have on this forum. We will be offering the SW Intake for all makes and models here on the forum and you will get the best possible price available! Please just PM me the yr/make/model and I will get back to you ASAP! The intakes come polished or in the TI finish. Both will come with the ram air kit. Here are some pics for reference.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I liked my Weapon when I had one on my Cr-v and civic. I have one request though, the paint you guys use flakes off after about a week. Any way of fixing that? Also I will probably get one for my Toyota here soon... guarantee you make it. 2004 Pontiac Vibe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I liked my Weapon when I had one on my Cr-v and civic. I have one request though, the paint you guys use flakes off after about a week. Any way of fixing that? Also I will probably get one for my Toyota here soon... guarantee you make it. 2004 Pontiac Vibe.

We do have it for the vibe/matrix and we send them out everyday so you are good.

When you mention paint I dont know what your talking about the pipes are all polished.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
We do have it for the vibe/matrix and we send them out everyday so you are good.

When you mention paint I dont know what your talking about the pipes are all polished.
Maybe that one was the dragon intake... I think it was now thinking about it. Nevermind.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts