Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
RockinthEFhatch said:
I'm highly considering getting the Seibon hood and wanted to know if anyone has it, and if it comes with the hood latch attached to it. And if anyone has a pic of a Tahitian Green rex with a cf hood please post it. Thanks!
Keep the tahitian green hood the good Honda gave you. That thing looks too nice to put a CF hood on there.
:w00t for stock

·
Registered
103 Posts
hondapride59 said:
if it were me i would leave the lower/recessed part on teh middle of teh hood cf, and pait teh edges by the fenders and whatnot tahitian green..it would look rather neat
Would look very unique,
however would it be unique towards the ghey side of the scale or unique towards the cool side of the scale?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
NewZealandHonda said:
Would look very unique,
however would it be unique towards the ghey side of the scale or unique towards the cool side of the scale?

i would do it to be unique and i think it would look good...i dont see the point in wasting money on a cf hood to paint over it

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've seen something similar on a white CRX. It had a stock hood, but the raised up part in the center was black, while the outsides of the hood were white. Gave it a little character and didn't look bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts