Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Accord EX 4 door Heather Mist
Its time to upgrade my commuter and the Accord is going for a set of 20's :D Its been a great car and still runs perfect, but I want luxury. It has 243K on it and not a single issue. KBB is around $3500 and if I sold it stock I would go $3K if I sold it modded I would ask $4500. What should I do. Heres the list of mods.
17" Eagles 6 star silver
17" Chrome 5 stars poor condition but great for winter Perfect tires
Nuespeed Race springs
Kyb AGX's
Rear camber kit
Brembo slotted/drilled rotors
front, rear, tir bars.
Ground kit
Ebay intake
Full exaust with new high flow cat and 12" silencer (Intake is louder) ;)
Tinter windows
Honda rear spoiler with LED
2 sets of white faced gauges (Not installed) with CF overlay
Kenwood Excelon 759
Audiobahn AEQ 7
Rockford fosgate Punch 500
Rockford Fosgate Punch 800
2 Audiobahn 1206Q
Inifinity referance 6.5's
Pioneer 6970R's
Viper 790 w/window module, remote start, etc.... EVERYTHING an alarm can do it does :D

I have also replace all the shit that was broke when I bought it and is common, ashtray, cupholder, etc... Everything works fine and AC was recharged last year. Car runs great just has high milage from comuting. Look at the list I am not a cheap ass it is cared for. Look at my gallery for pics before the spoiler. All these mods have been put on within the last 8 months, and the suspension 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will keep just the beat for me, none of this will fit on a CTS or 300 ;)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
my accord was worth $5000 w/ the mileage and condition, but i sold it for $9000

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shit I told a guy at work $4K todya. AS IS

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
hobie237 said:
sell it stock and sell the mods on ebay

this is the only way to even come close to getting your money back
yep...but don't do it on ebay....they rape you w/ fees :td

·
Registered
367 Posts
WaLLeYeMan said:
take everything out and sell it. Cars arent worth shit modded, mods dont add value.
I disagree, There are about 100 accords around my area. I live in a smaller town, but I know i can at least get 5500 out of my 94 accord lx, but i would have to have the mods on it. It depends on the area you live in. MOst people here havent even heard of kbb, or edmunds.

so in some area mods do add value.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Yea if I were to go buy a car and I saw it had altezza tails and a fart can, I would assume a ricer *** drove the piss out of it and I would tell him to go feed that shit to some other ricer because I want something more reliable... something some old dude drove really nicely, ya know? So I would imagine that I'm not the only person who feels this way, so I think it would be smart to part the car back to stock, sell it (looks like it was driven nicer than with mods) then sell the parts on ebay and you win :number1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.