1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I went thursday and friday, much better than last year. My favorite was the prodrive booth.:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
I could've ridden in on the coattails of some friends but it's too busy at work right now...:cry:

Hope you peeps had a good time!!:lol2: (jealous...)

BTW: What's your favorite convention? I think mine is a tie between the SHOT Show & E3.:p Been to winter CES but didn't really have too much fun.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
a buddy of mine went, don't know if he even had a booth. but he was there for the early day (i guess there's a "business" day or something for the businesses that go???)
but his business is KinkyImports (www.kinkyimports.com)
and he drives a 2000 Celica GT-S with the ActionPackage, a CF hood and some 18's. don't really think that makes a difference as there were probably like eleventy billion cars there...

ghost

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if the car looked nice I would have taken a pic. Or if it was realy ugly, I would have taken a pic also. There were way too many cars and I did not get a chance to go through the whole convention. damn I was there for 3 days and did not finish it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.