1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
crdcz03 said:
READ THIS FIRST
rules to posting:

1. only post if you are selling something. which means, do not ask someone about the parts they are selling, this is what the PM function is there for. if you do post and you arent selling anything it will be deleted without notification.

2. at least post up some sort of price so people have an idea of how much you want for it. its better than being lowballed anyways. you can always put OBO

3. this isnt absolutely necessary but pictures always help a sale, especially with used parts. so if you have a camera, use it

and remember, FOR SALE ONLY. no WTB's

Hi guys and gals! I have some 4th Gen Prelude parts up for grabs! All reasonable offers are welcome!

Cleared Tail Light (Driver Side) and Clear Tail Lens (Passenger Side) $20 obo

Black Housing Altezza Style Tail Light (Passenger Side, NEW) $10 obo

My deepest apologies to anyone who's tried to PM me. Been on a looong hiatus. Just got back and emptied my mailbox.

·
Registered
135 Posts
rear bumper sidemarker lenses 92-96

have these extra, bought them thinking they were something else.

20 bucks will take them, pm me if you want them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys! I got a used kit here for sale! It's already painted blue for the 01 model

Hey guys! I got a used kit here for sale PRELUDE R.S. WINGS WEST RACING SERIES 4PC COMPLETE KIT! It's already painted blue for the 01 model if not you can paint it what ever color you want! It's still in perfect condition never saw a winter no cracks i'm looking for about 500$ ! I also have 18inch chrome rims for the lude looking for about 900$ One of them needs to be re-chromed and a new tire though! And also have a pioneer n2 navigation only used for 4months looking for about 750$ You guys can email me if you want [email protected], going to take some pics this afternoon I can email them to you if you want, thank you!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys and gals, up for grabs is...

(1) Black Widow Replica. This is a full kit, consisting of the front and rear bumpers, as well as the sideskirts. It's painted Granada Black Pearl. It was on for about 6 months and has been in storage after that. It's gotten a few scratches while in there. A few chips from when it was on the car. I would suggest a repaint, but it's passable. $180 OBO.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
for you 5th gen's

Looking on the local craigslist and found something you 5th gen's might want to pursue more.. here's a link.. **read this*** i dont know the person just saw it and he will ship soooo... craigslist 200 part out

·
Registered
311 Posts
^^haha, yeah that's my listing. I forgot to put it here.....

2000 Honda Prelude Base 5spd **Complete part out**

Alright guys, I have decided to part it out my 2000 Honda Prelude parts car. The car is in overall good shape with about 90000 miles. The exterior and interior are in good condition. The motor however, has a thrown rod. It is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.

It looks like 4 preludes blew up around here so if you need any prelude parts just ask!!

I will try to keep this part out as organized as possible, sending pictures, prices and/or details as soon as I can. Local pick-ups are welcome! Locals also have first dibs on the bigger items. I will be shipping the parts through USPS or Fedex. I accept Paypal (3% fee), money orders, and cash if you are local. Trades are also welcome.

If there is anything that you are interested in let me know. My email for part inquiries is: ludeparts at gmail.com (just replace the “at” with the “@” symbol.)
Thanks!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Have a few things up for grabs. All items are brand new and never used or installed unless otherwise noted. Prices are negotiable, but now low ballers. PM me for pictures.

-Autometer Cobalt Air/Fuel Ratio gauge (#6175) $50.00 shipped

-Autometer Cobalt Boost/Vac gauge, 30psi each way ($6103) $50.00 shipped

-Genuine S2000 starter button $30.00 shipped

-Genuine Ingalls Camber kit, polyurethane bushings (+1-1/4 degrees to +3 degrees range). And off the Neuspeed website, where I got them:
Fits the following applications:

Acura:
2.2 & 2.3 CL 1997-99 (Front)
3.0 CL 1997-99 (Front)
2.5 TL 1995-98 (Front)
Integra 1990-01 - incl. Type-R (Front)

Honda:
Accord 1990-97 - incl. wagon (Front)
Civic & CRX 1988-95 (Front)
del Sol 1992-97 (Front)
Prelude 1992-96 (Front & Rear)
Prelude 1997-01 (Rear)
Notes
Sold per side, order quantity two for complete set except 1992-96 Prelude.

1992-96 Prelude order quantity four for complete front and rear set.

So basically, I have two sets, which is enough for the front of the 92-96 Prelude, or for front and rear on all the other cars listed.

-Dual pillar gauge pod for 4th gen $10.00 shipped

-Sunroof visor for a 4th gen $40.00 shipped

-Genuine Wings West RS complete kit for 4th gen. Picked this up a while ago and I really wanted to put it on, but with work and stuff, I just don't have the time anymore. I picked this up used, kind of, the rear and sides have never been mounted, and still have the 3M tape on them. The front was mounted, so the tape is missing. Nothing is painted, and all hardware, instructions and original box are included. I also don't want to part this kit out separately. My loss is someone else's gain. $600.00 shipped

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Just a few more things to get rid of...

Tein SS Full Coilover kit for 92-01 ludes. Everything needed to install is included, all bushings, bolts etc. This kit is in GREAT shape (only 6k miles or so). Looking to get $550 plus a minimal charge for shipping.

Full set of RSX type-s wheels, 16". good shape...I'll sell these individually as well. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
115 Posts
parts.

i am looking for a few parts. I am looking for the gauge cluster. And also the part that is on the dash that holds the radio and two a/c vents. That parts pulls out and need that. How much for each part and how much for both! Thank you

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
ispool2 said:
HOw much for both headlights?
READ THIS FIRST
rules to posting:

1. only post if you are selling something. which means, do not ask someone about the parts they are selling, this is what the PM function is there for. if you do post and you arent selling anything it will be deleted without notification.

2. at least post up some sort of price so people have an idea of how much you want for it. its better than being lowballed anyways. you can always put OBO

3. this isnt absolutely necessary but pictures always help a sale, especially with used parts. so if you have a camera, use it

and remember, FOR SALE ONLY. no WTB's

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Apex-i Dunk catback

Rare exhaust for sale, asking $250 prefer a local buyer, but will ship at buyers expense. Very good condition, must sell!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
WWRS Front Lip painted satin silver. Scraped it a while back so I took it off and had it professionally repainted but never wanted to put it back on so I want to sell it. $175 for pick-up in so cal or $215 shipped anywhere in the US. Pics available upon request, email is [email protected] or PM for more info.

·
Registered
192 Posts
FS: M2A4 5 speed jdm h22 tranny, came with my swap, never got a chance to put it on (was gonna build, put lsd, carbon syncros, etc).I recently purchased a m2b4 tranny so I am gonna build thatone instead. Now I need space/money, 450 neg. Location: NYC, willing to travel a few miles meet up for the sale (ny,nj,ct,pa OK!) also accepting trades (jdm goodies, stage 2 clutch, 10 lbs flywheel, etc)

Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
fs/ft 96 prelude in NC

yea i wont to sell my prelude its starting to urk my nerves and i got a baby on the way so i need it gone. Dont have time or money to put into it no more
located in NC

1996 honda prelude 2.3 5 speed the body is good 132k, i just brought a h23a1 that got rebuilt a $500 head job new water pump and timing belt the bottom end has around 110k miles and i also have a new redone crankshaft with rod/main bearings, piston rings and oil pump for the old h23 but never could find a good block.

The bad: Its a obdI h23 and the car is a 96 and has a few minor parts missing from when the old h23 came out.

But i need this car gone because i need a running car soon so i can get back and forth to VA

Asking 3000/best offer or trade for eg b18ready hatch or 94-97 accord ex 5spd
more pics upon request
[email protected]

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey guys,

I got an authentic JDM Civic Type Shift Boot that has already been put into the 92-96 Prelude bracket. All you have to do is simply swap out your old shift boot for this one (two screws). $25 Shipped

I've also got an Optional Aluminum RSX 5-Speed Shift Knob. $20 Shipped

Or buy both for $40 shipped.

Reply back here or PM me.

·
Registered
539 Posts
For sale, oem 4th gen prelude headlights and corners. 60 shipped. pics on request.

For sale neuspeed springs and tokico shocks (non - adjustable) for 4th gen prelude. These are like new with less than 7000 miles on them. About a 1.5" drop all the way around 300 shipped.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts