41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Any one Looking for 96 Prelude

Trying to sell my 96 prelude 2.3 fast asap The Engine Rebuilt by Reputable Shop 1200 dollar worth And the body extra clean. The body $800obo or Engine/Trans $800obo or $1200 for all. Located NC call if serious 9102147571 or email offers to [email protected]

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i got a t77 obd2 dizzy for 40 dollars.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
For Sale 92-96 prelude head

jdm prelude H22A head for sale mint conditon been pressure tested no cracks head caps included asking 380 shipped price is negotiable need to sale asap

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Just a few more things to get rid of...

Tein SS Full Coilover kit for 92-01 ludes. Everything needed to install is included, all bushings, bolts etc. This kit is in GREAT shape (only 6k miles or so). Looking to get $550 plus a minimal charge for shipping.

Full set of RSX type-s wheels, 16". good shape...I'll sell these individually as well. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
People shoot me an offer for the whole thing. Also, shoot me a list of the interested parts you may want with a offer price for each.

I'm seriously thinking about about listing the whole car on ebay. But if I receive reasonable offers on various parts, I may decide to part-out instead. So I'm asking everyone who has contacted me before to contact me one last time before I list it on ebay.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331300

Thanks,
Marc - (617) 304-4539

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 5th gen drivers side airbag cover with airbag from a 99 honda prelude. but im sure it will fit all 5th gens. great condition! looking to get $150shipped!! or just shoot me an offer. here are the pics:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sup everyone, I have a 99% complete Auto Prelude that needs to be parted out. I'm helping a friend of mine actually part it out, so if anyone is needing any types of parts, just let me know. If anyone is wanting the purchase the car as a whole, that'd be great, but if not, then post what parts you're needing and I'll get you a price. All that's wrong with the car is that it needs a new Auto transmission, has no front bumper, and needs a new paint job.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/PICT3066.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/PICT3067.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/PICT3068.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/PICT3070.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/PICT3071.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/PICT3076.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/prelude1897/PICT3075.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/knightlude/Preludepics018.jpg[/QU

How much for the passenger side mirror ?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Alright, I'm sure a bunch of you saw that my car was totaled, so I have some stuff up for grabs. Pictures I can get for you upon request. I'm open to offers, just no low ballers please. All parts are for 4th gen.

-OEM shift knob - $10 shipped
-OEM cup holder - $10 shipped
-In dash cd player harness, had mine hooked up to a Pioneer unit. - $5 shipped
-For hardcore JDMers, I also have a JDM half antenna switch as well as a JDM bumper pole switch. -$5 each, shipped.
-Brand new OEM S2000 engine start button, never used, never got around to putting it in. -$25 shipped SALE PENDING
-Brand new STR chrome battery tie down, still in package -$15 shipped
-OEM oil dipstick -$5 shipped
-Autometer Cobalt Air/Fuel ratio gauge, opened but never installed or used. -$25 shipped
-Forbidden Motorsports front cooling plate, anodized black. -$25 shipped SALE PENDING
-Complete JDM fog light set-up (minus covers). The fog lights were, amazingly, not shattered. The passenger side one does have some stress cracks and I'm sure will need a new bulb, but it's not too bad, and shouldn't affect lighting at all. I'll take pictures if you're interested. I also have the uber rare JDM fog light switch, and the uber rare OEM relay, so it's literally plug in lights, plug in relay, plug in switch, and you're good to go. $75 shipped for everything, I payed more than double that for everything, but there are the cracks, so, yeah. SALE PENDING
-Full Wings West RS Lip Kit. Authentic urethane. I bought this last summer and never had the chance to put it on. Rear and sides were never on a car, front was used by someone before me, but unpainted. Just needs to be sanded and painted. $600 shipped.

I have a ton of other stuff lying around, which I'll put up when I come across it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Alright, I'm sure a bunch of you saw that my car was totaled, so I have some stuff up for grabs. Pictures I can get for you upon request. I'm open to offers, just no low ballers please. All parts are for 4th gen.

-OEM cup holder - $10 shipped
-For hardcore JDMers, I also have a JDM half antenna switch as well as a JDM bumper pole switch. -$5 each, shipped.
-Brand new OEM S2000 engine start button, never used, never got around to putting it in. -$25 shipped
-Brand new STR chrome battery tie down, still in package -$15 shipped
-Autometer Cobalt Air/Fuel ratio gauge, opened but never installed or used. -$25 shipped
-Forbidden Motorsports front cooling plate, anodized black. -$25 shipped
-Complete JDM fog light set-up (minus covers). The fog lights were, amazingly, not shattered. The passenger side one does have some stress cracks and I'm sure will need a new bulb, but it's not too bad, and shouldn't affect lighting at all. I'll take pictures if you're interested. I also have the uber rare JDM fog light switch, and the uber rare OEM relay, so it's literally plug in lights, plug in relay, plug in switch, and you're good to go. $75 shipped for everything, I payed more than double that for everything, but there are the cracks, so, yeah.
-Full Wings West RS Lip Kit. Authentic urethane. I bought this last summer and never had the chance to put it on. Rear and sides were never on a car, front was used by someone before me, but unpainted. Just needs to be sanded and painted. $600 shipped.

I have a ton of other stuff lying around, which I'll put up when I come across it.

pm'ed

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
This a realcarbon fiber sunroof. I got it from someone on pp.com. Theres not many of them made. Its super light and looks good. Perfect if your sunroof has rust and you need a replacement. $200 OBO.

·
Registered
2 Posts
H22 Prelude Stock Wheels & Tires

185/65/15 stock Honda Prelude Vtec wheels and tires.
Comes with the factory Micheling MXV4 tires.
I no longer have the car so I just want the garage space. $250 OBO
Will fit 1992-1996 Preludes and Most Honda Accords
Contact me at 562.355.4946

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Ok everyone if you need interior parts for your 5th gen let me know this is what i have right now.
Driverside door panel with no switches
Oem springs (4)
passenger airbag
passenger a pillar
Lf fr side panel
Fuse cover and garn
Lr And Rr rear top pillars
Front Lamp
trunk nd gas lever cover
headliner
Cruise control unit
and some misc parts from inside.
Parts listed on ebay....seatbelts come with buckles
If you need something else just let me know. Make an offer on any of those

·
Registered
399 Posts

-Forbidden Motorsports front cooling plate, anodized black. -$25 shipped
-Complete JDM fog light set-up (minus covers). The fog lights were, amazingly, not shattered. The passenger side one does have some stress cracks and I'm sure will need a new bulb, but it's not too bad, and shouldn't affect lighting at all. I'll take pictures if you're interested. I also have the uber rare JDM fog light switch, and the uber rare OEM relay, so it's literally plug in lights, plug in relay, plug in switch, and you're good to go. $75 shipped for everything, I payed more than double that for everything, but there are the cracks, so, yeah.

I'm posting this again because I've had several things fall through. I'm open to offers, as I want to get this stuff out of here, and use the money to mod my new car :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
i would prefer to sell the whole car (as a part car), the car runs and everything's fine, the only problem is it won't pass smog with the auto tranny it has right now, if you do a manual swap, it'll pass smog; body has 200k

Pros:

-H22, installed last Oct, ~ 40k miles
-DC ceramic header, bought brand new end of 2007, probably 5k miles on it
-Neuspeed front strut bar
-KYB gas shocks, installed summer 2007
-H&R springs
-17" buddy club wheel
-Greddy SP1 cat-back

Cons:
-dents and dings from LA highway
-need paint job
-squeaky suspension
-Auto

i do not expect much from the car for the fact that it won't pass smog in CA, the car's located in LA, pm me for detail

41 - 60 of 103 Posts