Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
ok i have a bunch of stuff for sale so here is the list and pics just email me if your interested in any of them all prices exclude shipping thanks i live in the king of prussia area so arranged pickup would be great. If you would like more pics just email me and ask.

I Also have set of brand new h22 ferrea stainless steal valves and slightly used crower dual valve springs and titanium retainers. 400 for both of them. or 200 each. email me for pics [email protected]

center console i have one silver the black one is sold. looking to just get rid of it. like 20 bucks

full catback exhaust good shape rust but can be sanded and high temp painted. asking 100$

JDM h22a cams with oem cam gears 40$

a freshly painted honda oem black h22 valve cover base painted and clear coated. (sold)

real jdm black housing headlights (sold)

USDM glass headlights $50

jdm climate control with surrounding vent assembly (sold)

brand new rear section exhaust. bought it from advance auto for inspection but ended up not needing it. paid over 200 dollars looking to get $100

·
Registered
221 Posts
FOR SALE! Brand New OEM Catalytic Converter

Hey guys. I recently sold my prelude and bought an '01 BMW.

When i was doing work on my prelude I needed a new cat, so I bought one from Honda but never used it cause I never got the misfire fixed. I bought it from Honda for $650.

It's an OEM OBDII Cat for '97-'01 preludes. NOT a cheap cat. My car was an '00. It is brand new, and still in the box. It has never been opened.

I can't return it because I bought it over a year ago, and I don't have the receipt. Maybe if I really bug Honda they will credit the card back that I purchased it from? Idk.

So if anyone on here needs a Cat for their lude, make me a reasonable offer and we will see what we can do. Like I said, it's brand new, and still in the box. I have never opened it. If you guys need the part no. or anything that's on the box I can get it once I get home. Paypal would be preferred for payment. But an MO would be ok. I'll also 2-day air it for free anywhere in the US.

Thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
92-96 Prelude ABS Unit

I purchased an ABS unit and modulator off eBay, but no longer need to install them. Toss me some offers!

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
i have a set of 5th gen JDM fogs. they have the yellow capsule retrofit, so the output is yellow. wire harnesses included. 250+shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm selling my prelude.:cry It is completely stock except for a few things. I've taken out the sparco seat sfrom below and replaced them with some orange and black ones. it has the front bumper on it i will try and get new pictures. I've just put an easy street air strut system in it.(not really the best mounted in the back but it works great.) There is a few holes in the center piece of the dash where the Dvd player was. The front driver side rim has a little damage on the inside.
=============================CAR========SOLD========================================
Aftermarket:
DC Headers
AEM Ram Air
New Racing Bucket Seats
Easy Street Air Struts.
New Front Bumper.
New Alpine Head Unit.

Pros:
The engine and everything is in great condition around 77k miles on them.
No problems shifting or anything.
Interior is in great shape.(Except for that one dash piece.)
It tops out around 150.

Cons:
It needs some body work. (mainly from where the dog got hit and tore the old bumper off.)
The Air Kit in the trunk wouldn't hurt to be re mounted.(Not loose just looks like crap.)
The center piece dash needs to be replaced.

Pm me for pictures of the damage and anything else you would like pictures of. I'm looking for around 10k or best over i am just getting rid of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
1993 Honda Prelude Si 4ws NJ $2850

My 1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS is for sale. The car has 4 wheel steering and is a blast to drive and it comes with a lot of goodies. I purchased the car a few years ago with 157,000 miles and a spun bearing. I purchased an H23 (direct replacement motor) from a car with 8x,xxx miles and installed it into the car. Before I installed the motor I looked it over, changed the timing belt, water pump, bearings (because the old motor spun them), checked the bore and pistons.

I have added many things to the car also such as:
-eBay header (needed something quick when I ripped the flex pipe but it works well)
-magnaflow high flow cat
-brand new Apexi World Sport 2 cat back which makes the car sound great but not loud or obnoxious
-AEM cold air intake
-Forbidden short throw shifter (favorite mod)
-Pioneer head unit with 4 new Pioneer speakers and the iPod adapter (can control your iPod through the head unit)
-94-96 center console conversion (that means that you will have a functional cupholder)
-tie rod ends
-New tires
-More things that I cant think of right now but the parts that I have put into the car are worth more than I am selling it for not including the shell.
The car now has 174,xxx miles and starts and drives great.

I am selling the car because I just purchased a new car so now she sits and waits for a new owner. Despite not being driven daily I know that I could jump into it and it would start up perfectly and I would be confident that I could drive it anywhere, I just needed to get a four door.

The bad: The car has had a dent in the drivers side door/ quarter panel since I owned it, it stinks but it never bothered me enough to get it fixed. The car needs an alignment, I had it done after I installed the tie-rod ends but STS managed to take it from toe in to toe out.

$2850 Price is negotiable and I could take some things off to make it a little cheaper. Also if the price is right I will include a set of brand new Micheline winter tires with rims. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
5th Gen Tranny

Ive got a 5th gen tranny m2y4 up for grabs it has roughly around 115k on it. it as from an 01 prelude non-sh. the tranny will need to be fully rebuilt. looking to get about 200 for it but make an offer i just need it outta my garage

·
Registered
18 Posts
Misc Prelude 5th gen parts 08807 area NJ OEM Headlights and 2 EBP trunks NEED GONE!!

hey guys im sellin my OEM stock headlights and 2 trunks one with stock spolier holes and the other has a universal wing attachment i would like 250 each trunk and lights 150 each OBO i also have a universal CF wing for 400 im in NJ and coould deliver for a little extra thanks any where close pa also thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I had bought my self these parts in the attempt to put them on my vehicle. But in the mean time i had sold the vehicle and the buyer did not need these items.

What i have for sale is a Carbon Fiber hood, only put on the car once to make sure it fits. It took me a few hours to wrap it up so i chose not to unwrap it for the picture. $150 obo

I also have a rare Wings West RS LIP KIT, Which is said(among most prelude owners) to be the best looking lip kit for a prelude out there. Retails for $650 New but ill part with it for $250

i also have some misc stuff such as a:
OBX straight pipe, $20
passerger side head light and corner lights $free
original amber turn signals $ 20
a few more misc things which i cant think of at the moment.free

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 1992 H23 Block with 0 miles, ductile iron sleeved, 89.5mm 9:1 compression forged pistons and rods, new oem crank, new oil pump, lower oem gasket set for sale. I have put a lot of time and money into this project and now have a house that I need to focus my money and time on. Sad to say but will have to take a loss in money as well. Im only asking $1000. The crank alone at honda was $700. Shipping might be a few hundred depending on where you live.

Here are some pics....if you would like me to take a picture of anything else let me know. I dont have any pics of the rods and pistons but I can if you would like to see what they look like.

PS-Everything you see in these pics are for sale minus the cams. They are sold.

corybeckius/h23 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
12 Posts
All.are for/from prelude.... Selling some H22 skúNk 2 Racing cam geárs... Blue in color Brand new still in originál box never installed. Ásking. $85 shipped. Also a h23 Auto tranny with about 68'xxx Miles asking 200 obo.
H22 new water púmp 30 obo
H23 header from kamakazi polished SS no leáks (gave me good gains) ásking 70 plus shipping obo.... 93 prelude si front seats good shape make offer! H22 VSS. Asking 30. Pleáse pm me or email me about any thning. [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
92-96 Prelude H23 Parts

new in box probe industries 9:1 forged pistons with rings and forged rods for sale as well. I will make a deal if you decided to buy the block and the rods/pistons together. Asking $450 shipped

I also have a couple stock h23 heads that are in perfect working order. $100 each

Thermal stainless cat back exhaust for 92-96 prelude $275 (in very good condition)

I have a few H23 intake manifolds complete with sensors $50 each

H23 Ferrea stainless valves (new in box) $120 shipped

ACT 6 puck disk (no pressure plate/new in box) $100 shipped.

Edelbrock H23 cam gears (new in box)

H23 probe industries forged pistons and rods (New in box) $450 shipped[/url]

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
H22 Head, Transmission, Nitrous Parts

Hey, here's some stuff I need to get rid of. PM me or email at [email protected].

H22 head $200 + Shipping

5spd base 5th Gen transmission $200 + Shipping PENDING

MSD Digital 6+ Ingnition with Blaster 2 Coil and bracket $150 + Shipping

Autometer Electronic Nitrous Gauge $75 + Shipping

NOS Bottle heater $50 + Shipping

Check out this link for pics and more descriptions:

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f47/h22-parts-nitrous-parts-electronics-etc-sale-343125/#post4091816

·
Registered
908 Posts
FEW THINGS I HAVE FOR SALE

- DSM 440cc inectors impedence tested and i bought them brand new and put a whole 800 miles on them make me and offer. paid 150
- h23 cylinder head great condition only 93,000 miles on it nothing wrong with it wil include them cams. make an offer
- xs power turbo manifold GREAT condition once again only used for around 800 miles great for a 50 trim turbo for a small daily driven setup. make me an offer paid 185
- f22 block and crank and girdle included one journal on the rod is a little ruff but IS DEFFINATLY machineable. only 130 K on the block pm me with an offer

ONLY REASON FOR GETTING RID OF THE INJECTORS, MANIFOLD IM UPGRADING TO A VERY BIG TURBO SETUP AND HAVE NO NEED FOR EITHER MY BLOCK I HAVE BUILT IS READY FOR 600 + HP SO IM GOING TO PUT IT TO WORK LOL. PM ME WITH ANY OFFERS THANK YOU.

·
Registered
37 Posts
have vis carbon fiber trunk that i need to get rid or sold the lude and have no use for looking for 350 obo pm me

·
Registered
21 Posts
Brand New OEM H23 crank (perfect for the H22 stroker build) paid $750 asking $400

Brand new ACT heavy duty pressure plate F and H series and 6 puck disk $200

Brand new 11 lb Aasco flywheel $150

Stainless Thermal 2.5 inch Exhaust great condition no dents rust free $200 + shipping

Brand new H23 Ferrea stainless stock OD valves $80

B&M fuel pressure regulator silver- $40

61 - 80 of 103 Posts