Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my gamerscore is almost 3000 and dont want to start back at 0 but if i try to join xbox live it just creates a whole new profile. is there a way to keep your stats and convert it over to a live account?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you should be able to join xbox live.. create your gamertag. then just change your profile name on your 360 to whatever your tag is and link it...... wtf

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive looked on xbox.com and some dude said you can use the recover gamertag feature... but i think he misunderstood the question

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
So you have about 3k on an offline account, probably was/is a Silver account. If so then you should just pick the "recover gamertag" option & keep your gamerscore while upgrading to a XBL Gold account.

Btw, you can get 3K so damn easily! Just play the same games again unless you totally hated them or they were very hard earned achievements.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Btw, I can sell you a Gold account with 25,650 gamerscore. Plus it has enough MS Points to change the Gamertag to your choice or buy some arcade games or some DLC or whatever else the hell you may want to do with them.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you have about 3k on an offline account, probably was/is a Silver account.
no. its just a normal account. not gold. not silver. it just says hdd. unlike my live profile, it says xbox live and under that it says hdd.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh and i realize that 3000 isn't very high but i rented a lot of the games. i only own like 8 or 9 games

1 - 14 of 14 Posts