1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
haha, this is funny and sad.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
where are you? ill be teh pitcher (as always hoes)

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

WHAT

A

FUCKING LOSER.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
hahahaha E-pimp at work.

lol hes my role model:p

now only if he whored up sextopic like i am now:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
either you must be a fucking loser.. or your too fucking ugly to get laid.... or your just a jerk... iam sorry.. but i mean why would u want to have a one nighter with someone u never met... why dont you try to find a girlfriend its really not that hard... come on i know you can do it....;).. uhhh its just sick.. how some men think!!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
u are quit teh loser

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
SexyHondaBabe said:
either you must be a fucking loser.. or your too fucking ugly to get laid.... or your just a jerk... iam sorry.. but i mean why would u want to have a one nighter with someone u never met... why dont you try to find a girlfriend its really not that hard... come on i know you can do it....;).. uhhh its just sick.. how some men think!!!!
Men have sex with dicks, bitches have sex with hearts, and generally 1 nighters are with some stupid bitch you pick up and sweet talk enough to to get her to go home with you from a bar or club or wherever, she's a 1 nighter someone you don't know fuck for one night and never see again. Anyway...:lol2:

·
Registered
85 Posts
CGCivicSiT said:
Men have sex with dicks, bitches have sex with hearts, and generally 1 nighters are with some stupid bitch you pick up and sweet talk enough to to get her to go home with you from a bar or club or wherever, she's a 1 nighter someone you don't know fuck for one night and never see again. Anyway...:lol2:

i know what a one nighter is .. ok... i just dont understand why you guys.. cant find a girl and keep her and fuck her whenever you want...i mean.. you dont know where that one nighter chick has been...or what.. i am just saying.. thats all... you can do whatever you want...

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
SexyHondaBabe said:
i know what a one nighter is .. ok... i just dont understand why you guys.. cant find a girl and keep her and fuck her whenever you want...i mean.. you dont know where that one nighter chick has been...or what.. i am just saying.. thats all... you can do whatever you want...
ehh 1 girl can get boring after a while [/cheauvanist pig comment]

·
Registered
160 Posts
SexyHondaBabe said:
IF that is your picture in the signature...you have no space to talk.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well im sorry for the post that i made up. first of all i did not start it. my lil brother got on my computer and did this. im not a horny little bastered and would never have a one night stand with anyone i didnt know. i am happily married and other gurls dont consern me. so the post was not me it was my perverted liltte brother.

thanks

1 - 20 of 46 Posts