Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crap! SNOW!!!!! AHH WRECKED! CIVIC!!

I was going down garden state plaza and my car lost control and hit a tow truck.. the irony. i am alright but my car is not, i am wondering if anyone has any stock parts they can help me out with :) i will pay paypal i need to get this guy back on the street its my daily beater. :( if not i guess i will trash it and get an Si or something :)
well anyway thanks everyone!

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
ToyotaCivic9 said:
I was going down garden state plaza and my car lost control and hit a tow truck
glad to hear that you're ok but you were you at the wheel werent you?
if so i think YOU lost control and not the car.
try car-part.com

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
glad to hear that you're ok but you were you at the wheel werent you?
if so i think YOU lost control and not the car.
try car-part.com
Yeah it kinda was me i guess. but the car infront of me swerved out of the way and i was going too fast i guess the tow truck stop short and i slammed on my breaks. i hav ewinter tires but it just kept on skiding and slid right into it

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
thats why we dont slam on the breaks :)

Same thing happened to me a while ago, I wasnt going that fast, but my window was really dirty, so i was cleaning it, and i didnt see the turn coming up untill i was already off the road, so i tried to turn back onto the road but hit a sheet of ice. I almost hit the concrete divider, but steered it off the road into a snowy field. Took a while to get out, but fortunately i didnt hit anything. If i had have slammed on the breaks instead of downshifting and lightly tapping the breaks, I dont think my civic would be living today.

Hope you get it back it on the road soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.