Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she's a "Total Loss..." I'm now looking for a new 5 gen civic. Good place to find???

well the jury's back... and the ins guys has said "Total Loss..."

i'm now in the market for a 92-95 civic LX/EX 2dr pref. 4dr and an EX... STICK, duh.... Color = ANYTHING, really... Cond. fair... i gots mods pland for my new girl...

if anyone can help out... i'm not looking to spend over 4500... i'm on a tight budget and worst is i ain't got no ride...

I don't care if you IM me, PM me, email me, anything... but help a brotha out...

-Henry

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: she's a "Total Loss..." I'm now looking for a new 5 gen civic. Good place to find???

hammer said:
well the jury's back... and the ins guys has said "Total Loss..."

i'm now in the market for a 92-95 civic LX/EX 2dr pref. 4dr and an EX... STICK, duh.... Color = ANYTHING, really... Cond. fair... i gots mods pland for my new girl...

if anyone can help out... i'm not looking to spend over 4500... i'm on a tight budget and worst is i ain't got no ride...

I don't care if you IM me, PM me, email me, anything... but help a brotha out...

-Henry
BOTTOM RULE, BUY SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT SEEN ANY MODS! WWW.CARS.COM
WWW.AUTOTRADER.COM

OR EBAY....

·
Registered
806 Posts
Re: Re: she's a "Total Loss..." I'm now looking for a new 5 gen civic. Good place to find

Shmoo_200?_E46 said:

thats what i'd say your best bet is.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks so far... but please keep um comin... i've looked on both and and finding some decent cars...

-Henry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts