Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey another Knoob Question for ya....lol i kno i should look around more but im in a rush right now lol.....boxing and all lol. well 2 problems. You know the factory shift knob, how do you remove it???????????????????? And for my second ?, the part of my shift knob facing my rear window is hanging low; how do i fix this?

(doms girlfriend typed this...wink* :hug )

·
Registered
267 Posts
DomsDelSol said:
hey another Knoob Question for ya....lol i kno i should look around more but im in a rush right now lol.....boxing and all lol. well 2 problems. You know the factory shift knob, how do you remove it???????????????????? And for my second ?, the part of my shift knob facing my rear window is hanging low; how do i fix this?

(doms girlfriend typed this...wink* :hug )
The factory knob just screws off, yours might just be kinda warped on there, give it some elbow grease, should come off... what exactly are you talking about the shift knob is hanging low?

·
Registered
267 Posts
DomsDelSol said:
i meant the boot is hangen low... sorry so all i have to do is muscle off the knob counter clock wise???
Counter clock wise, remember, lefty loosey, righty tighty, hahaha, something I picked up the Corps, as for the boot, it sounds like the shift boot tray underneath is lose, you probably pushed it in by accident, you'll have to remove that center dash cover to get in there and pull back the corners, it'll become obvious once you remove your center dash.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

ya i just needed to make sure...i was thinken correctly. cuz i've seen cars where they didnt screw off....and well i wasnt to finden out the hard way u kno lol....the boot i figured but i was hopen there was a lazier way out lol....i really apreciat it tho thanx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.