Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I got through the triple digits. I think I made it though level 110.

I don't want to give away any spoilers since some of the happenings are somewhat quirky or unlooked for. What's the last milestone you've reached in the storyline?:confused

BTW: Have you ever slept in class? I figure you can offset some our your "tired" status, but I've always chosen the option to stay awake. Gotta play the game like you'd live through it in real life.:p;)

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just got past another fullmoon. I'm caught up to the actual date (9/11).

A lot has changed in the last month or two of the game. Once you get into the later parts of Summer it picks up a bit.:ninja

· Registered
6,012 Posts
9/12 - About 45 hours in, level 45 now. Academics, courage, and charm all maxed. I'm up to floor 135 in Tartarus. Orpheus' strength has been maxed at 99 (my standard attacks are super powerful). :D

My S. Link with Kenji, Yuko, and Kazushi have been maxed. I'm decently far with my Student Council and old couple S-Links. Just started working on Yukari.

I've been hammering this game out all week, and the plot has certainly began to speed up. Feel free to talk/ask me about any plot details. I'm all caught up now so you won't spoil anything. :p

· Registered
6,012 Posts
I'm just ahead of you then... I think it's either 10/1 or 10/2.

My level is 57.

Who do you use in your party the most? Usually I got Aki & Mistu with me.
Early in the game I always went with the Junpei/Yukari/Akihiko combo. When Mitsuru joined I tried to rotate party members and balance EXP fairly among everyone... Lol, I gave up on that and just focused on the three, but for whatever reason when Aigis came along I put her in place of Akihiro. In retrospect that was an odd decision because I really like using Aki. Oh well. :confused

So now my primary party consists of Junpei/Yukari/Aigis, although at times I've used Shinjiro and Koromaru.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just beat the 12th Shadow last night.

My character was at level 67 before the experience points were added, but I don't recall if it was enough to increase his stats.

Have you gotten far with Businessman Tanaka (the guy standing in the mall)?:confused I think I'm only level 2 in SL's w/ him, but I'm kinda curious to find out what his complete story is.:eek:

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Right at the 80 hour mark. Let's see...

Char. LV: 68
Tart. LV: 181+

Academics: 5
Charm: 6
Courage: 4

I'm equiped with Demon's Mail and War God's Boots. I forget what kinda sword I have.

My SL's are all over the place. I don't think I've been concentrating too hard on any specific plan for leveling up my SL's. Just kinda taking it one day at a time.

Food King: 5
Pharos: Max
Businessman: 2
Kendo Rival: 4
SEES: 7
Classmate Kenji: 6
Stud. Council: 6
Yukari: 1
Kendo Club Memeber: 9
Chihiro (Treas.): 7
Maya (Online): 5
Art Club Pres: 2
Kendo Mngr: 1
Little Girl at the Shrine: 3

I stopped on the eve of attending the Jr./Sr. class trip. I think it's 11/15 or 11/16.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Some updates:

Char. LV: (68) 71
Tart. LV: (181+) 201+

Academics: (5) 6
Charm: 6
Courage: (4) 5

Food King: 5
Pharos: Max
Businessman: (2) 7
Kendo Rival: 4
SEES: (7) 9
Classmate Kenji: 6
Stud. Council: 6
Yukari: (1) 3
Kendo Club Memeber: (9) Max
Chihiro (Treas.): (7) 9
Maya (Online): 5
Art Club Pres: 2
Kendo Mngr: 1
Little Girl at the Shrine: (3) 4

Blackdelsol: I forget what day I'm at, but I think it's 12/4. I don't want to give any plot spoilers away until I know where you're at.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Just the updated sections:

Character Lvl: 75
Tartarus: 218

Social Links:
Mitsuru: 1
Bookstore couple: 1
Nyx Annihilation Team: 2
Food King: 6
Businessman Tanaka: 8
Kendo Rival: 5
SEES: Max
Yukari: 3
Chihiro: Max
Shrine Girl: 5

I'm at the evening of 1/1. Just trying to level up my characters & personas.:eek:

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Still moving along:

Date: 1/17
Level: 85
Tart. Level: 254

Social Link...

SEES - max
Classmate Kenji - 6
Mitsuru - 3
Student Council - 6
Old Couple (books) - 1
Yukari - 3
Kendo Team - Max
Chihiro (Treas.) - Max
Online (Maya) - 5
Art Club - 2
Kendo Team Mngr - 1
Girl @ Shrine - 6
Pharos - Max
Businessman (Tanaka) - Max
Kendo Rival - 5
Food King - 9
Dying Man - 1
Nyx Team - Max
Aigis - 5

Hey Blackdelsol! Did you quit playing? How far have you gotten?:confused

· Registered
6,012 Posts
Sorry man, I haven't been able to play any Persona 3 since early last week. :( I had three exams on Thursday and Friday and then spent the weekend at home (without my PS3). I have to work tonight but I'm hoping I can get an hour or two in after that. If I remember correctly it's still September and I'm around level 47... I'll give you an update after I play tonight! :)

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Oh sorry man! I thought maybe you'd finished and didn't want to drop any spoilers on me.:p

At this point I could undertake the (alleged) final quest, but I'm just starting to get into fusing my personas & also a lot of dungeon crawling to power up my peeps.

Have you done any 4 or 5 persona combos? I've been too lazy to go to the compendeum to purchasing the necessary personas, but now that I'm around 7 million Yen in my savings, I think I'll try a couple. Kinda late in the game, but better late then never I guess.:eek:

BTW: I'm at 64% on my persona collecting.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
BTW: I've been trying to build up my weakest personas. I usually take one or two out with me each time I go to Tart.

Right now my weakest personas are all level 12 and up. I think It's like Unicorn, and maybe one or two others. Most are level 20+. My highest personas are at 83, 81, and 80 with maybe 4-7 others at 70+.

Gotta love "Growth 2" and "Growth 3"!:w00tz

· Registered
6,012 Posts
You have to wait for me to catch up man! :p

So I haven't played in almost a week now... I borrowed The Force Unleashed from my brother, which has temporarily caught my attention. However, do not fear! It's a short game so I'll be back into Persona 3 within the next day or two.

· Registered
6,012 Posts
I finished "The Jouney" and have started up on "The Answer". The Answer is most definitely harder then The Journey.
Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do! I'm starting to play again today. :D

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Just an FYI so you can measure your progress against mine:

When I finished the game I was at level 87 and the characters I used to confront Nyx I believe were between 75-78.

It wasn't too hard of a battle especially considering I had a TON of items saved up (as I rarely used them). For example I think I had over 50 Beads, 40+ Revival Chains, etc.

· Registered
6,012 Posts
I feel bad because as of late I've still been playing The Force Unleashed... I'm currently trying to get all the Achievements. I'm thinking Wednesday I'll finally be able to get back into Persona 3. I apologize for not keeping up with you man! :eek:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.