Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, i'm kinda stuck in a bind here. I've been going with this gurl a little over a week and a half and valentines day rolled around. she's a little rich gurl so when she told me she had a big surprise for me, i was a little anxious to find out what it was. And guess what she got me FUCKING BALLET TICKETS!!!! WTF?! i thought it was a joke or something but she was dead serous. I thought about bringin an excuse on the day of but it turns out, they have multiple showings for a fucking week!! 17-27th :bh I dunno if i should tuff it out, or just tell her straight up that i dont wanna go. I mean, thats like me taking her out to a car show. (She has no interest in cars btw)
What would you guys do?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
bring an mp3 player and put it in your ear on the side she isnt sitting

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
tough it out man, plus you said she's rich, so might be benificial, and if you actually like her, hell that's even better. quit whining

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
aznswtlkr said:
tough it out man, plus you said she's rich, so might be benificial, and if you actually like her, hell that's even better. quit whining

yeah man...shes a rich chick... you tough out the ballet and you get with her then you wake up christmas morning to a nice turbo the size of your head under the tree and a ton of sex.......

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
tough it out...

it's only a few hours, treat it no different then watching a chick flick.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Djin9ADG said:
Okay, i'm kinda stuck in a bind here. I've been going with this gurl a little over a week and a half and valentines day rolled around. she's a little rich gurl so when she told me she had a big surprise for me, i was a little anxious to find out what it was. And guess what she got me FUCKING BALLET TICKETS!!!! WTF?! i thought it was a joke or something but she was dead serous. I thought about bringin an excuse on the day of but it turns out, they have multiple showings for a fucking week!! 17-27th :bh I dunno if i should tuff it out, or just tell her straight up that i dont wanna go. I mean, thats like me taking her out to a car show. (She has no interest in cars btw)
What would you guys do?
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207528

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
tell her she needs to pay you $200 dollars hourly thru the play and you'll stay and if you fall asleep an added $50 dollars.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Easy, dump her! LOL jk..

Go to the ballet.. Its something she likes so you will score huge points. Dont pretend you like it, just be honest. But don't be an asshole about it either. Then next time you plan something you can go to the car show or whatever and she can't make up an excuse.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
just go to it. in every relationship both of you are gonna have your differences. just learn to like what she likes. if that means some guy in tights dancing around like a fruit then so be it. if you take an interest in her shit then you're guaranteed some action.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd get a little tipsy and go...tough it out...convience her to give me road head on the way home :evil

C

·
0 Posts
The ballet isn't bad! Think of it this way: your girl is TAKING YOU to go see women dancing in next to nothing. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Civic Ex Chick said:
The ballet isn't bad! Think of it this way: your girl is TAKING YOU to go see women dancing in next to nothing. Enjoy it!

damn where the hell did you come from lol. Haven't seen you here in a long time

C

·
0 Posts
Hondaguy1980 said:
damn where the hell did you come from lol. Haven't seen you here in a long time
LOL. I know, it's been a LONG time! I recently got a new job, and have been sooo busy traveling and what not. I had a few minutes, so I thought I'd see what I'd been missing!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts