Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
clayton said:
that kinda sucks if they were the ones of your cousin's truck.. maybe upload them into "other" or whatever instead of accord.
is it possible to reorganize the order in a way so that the first option is other that way the accord gallery wont get flooded with misc crap

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Ok. You posted every single picture of yours into the ACCORD section.

I moved them. Sorry your clueless. Next time put them in the correct category so it wont have the chance of being moved so your link will always work.

On a side note. YES IT IS GAY. If any photo is moved the link is changed. I personally hate it and its gotten me as well. Just go in and edit , it sucks , but hey get the right category. It gives you two chances to do that. As for editing its normally just a number or two off.

Hopefully future versions wont do this when moving a picture. It will just change category....not the full file name.

Also next time. PM an admin , dont go and post this. Where you wont get help.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
mike_sho said:
Ok. You posted every single picture of yours into the ACCORD section.

I moved them. Sorry your clueless. Next time put them in the correct category so it wont have the chance of being moved so your link will always work.

On a side note. YES IT IS GAY. If any photo is moved the link is changed. I personally hate it and its gotten me as well. Just go in and edit , it sucks , but hey get the right category. It gives you two chances to do that. As for editing its normally just a number or two off.

Hopefully future versions wont do this when moving a picture. It will just change category....not the full file name.

Also next time. PM an admin , dont go and post this in OT. Where you wont get help.
sorry mike. but youre still missing a point.

so whoever is in charge of the gallery decides to move all my pictures of girls.
and they just delete the pics of the truck.
if it was you. that did it. you had the time to move the pics of girls.
but you just decided to delete the pics of a car? of a frontier? why?
why not just move it too along with the rest of my pics.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Bad picture. Also you dont get the point. Your lucky you didnt get them all deleted.

Stick to the rules and you wont have problems. Dont upload pics of any truck to superhonda.

Simple. Thats a gallery for at least something nice. Not just a poor quality photo of a stock frontier.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.