Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to know if SHO is having anymore meetings around so cal cause i hant heard of any latley ,jus seeing if anybody would be down for this it would be nice to get together with all the hondas and all .... just an idea
DAniel

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
there are a bunch of weekly ones. tabtuesday is one of them. i might be going there tomorrow depending on how busy i am.

but sure, we can probably schedule some big meet soon. how does a track day sound? Redline Events has one coming up at the Streets of Willow in April. They also have one a little bit closer at California Speedway in March (but MUCH more expensive). or we can schedule another canyon run. speedzone is cool too. it'd probably be nice to have another meet to just chill at.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!

-X12

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
X12 said:
Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!Canyon Run!!!

-X12
if it is a canyon run~ please lets make it somewhere close...

i vote for... AZUSA~!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im liking the speedzone and canyon run (although thatll be my first canyon run) so somwhere around the third week of february like around 18,19 or 20 ?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
we can make it a two part meet :nod

start w/ a canyon run in the morning...go up, come down...then caravan over to speedzone :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
we can make it a two part meet :nod

start w/ a canyon run in the morning...go up, come down...then caravan over to speedzone :)
that sounds real good actually..so when's it gonna be official?..it'll be my first canyon run too...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so how about the 19th of february which is a saturday we meet in the morning do the run and caravan over to speedzone as ultra said ( which was a great idea) ? also where are we going to meet and what canyon ? then well make it official

·
Registered
451 Posts
well..i have work in the morning until 2 on saturdays and sundays...but if anything...i'll probably be able to make the second half of the meet.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts