Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a shop who can work on my '98 Civic Hybrid... for some reason it won't start after I ran it out of gas... So I need to take it to a shop that will work on hybrids... the car also has a Hondata Engine Management System, so if anybody knows a shop, please let me know as well...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm looking for a shop who can work on my '98 Civic Hybrid... for some reason it won't start after I ran it out of gas... So I need to take it to a shop that will work on hybrids... the car also has a Hondata Engine Management System, so if anybody knows a shop, please let me know as well...
I used to live in Washington in my aunt's house before and all I could say is that many of the car repairs in seattle are good enough to fix various errors and damages for your cars. Way back before, I used search about auto repair shops near our area to spy on those Washington auto repair shops whenever I need to fix something(That time I don't have enough money to let them do the fixin'). I used the knowledge I got from them and that helped me fixed my car every now and then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts