Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shop quoted me for that to put 4 camber kits on all my wheels.
left front tire camber: -0.8
right front tire camber: -1.9
left back tire: -1.7
right back tire: -2.8

these are my specs. i can't afford that! i told the shop not to put camber kit on the left front and they say that it'll move if they put camber on the right front. i'm confused and don't know what to do now! help!!!!

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
if you want man...buy specialty products camber kits from www.groupbuycenter.com. they will run about 150 for the front camber kit and 110 for the rear or so. If you have time come drive down to San Luis Obispo and I can help you install them on your car......I will do this for a lunch....you pay for lunch:)

sound like a plan...you can drive down to the alignment shop and have it aligned:)

easy as pie.

[email protected]

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
chanluder said:
do i need camber kits on all 4?
well when they sell camber kits they sell them in pairs...front right and front left is a front camber kit...as well as the rear.

a FRONT camber kit(left and right side) is 150 bucks....and the REAR camber kit(left and right side) is 110 bucks.

what drop do you have on your car???

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
$1075.08 wtf ?? Is it made out of gold?

·
Registered
712 Posts
i paid $175 for my progress camber kit-front camber and back washer.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm dropped on koni yellow and h&r sports springs. i went t the other shop and i bought camber kits for 320 bucks for front and back. now my problem is the installation.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
chanluder said:
i'm dropped on koni yellow and h&r sports springs. i went t the other shop and i bought camber kits for 320 bucks for front and back. now my problem is the installation.
drive down here man...4 hour drive...but I can put them in for you...and you can do the rear(its easy)

otherwise I guess I could try and explain it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts