Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
DONT GO TO OHC

DO NOT GO TO OHC.. I had the WORST experience ever, with the 20 performace shops ive ever been to, at OHC. I called to see if the parts were in stock, and the owner chris told me everything was in stock and would be shipped to me within the week. SO, naturally, trusting that, i paid him in FULL, not the 50%. Then after the second week with no response i called him to see where my stuff was, and he told me that he would call me back. NO CALLS. The third week i call and he says my part was damaged when it came in, so he sent it back. I told him to cancel it at that point because my car was waiting for the hood in the body shop. He told me, too bad, you already paid me and theres a no return policy. I said no problem, just find out when ill get the part. 2 MONTHS LATER, NO HOOD, NO BUMPER.. in fact, he lied to me about the bumper because his supplier called me asking me what the hell i was asking for after the first month, and then told me it never existed and to go get my money back. I went back to the store, where chris told me he couldnt give me my money back because theres no return policy, and id have to wait til however long the hood got in. My rental expired and im currently $200 out of my own pocket because of this shabby customer service. CHRIS STILL HAS NEVER CALLED ME, and now im forced to take them to Small Claims to get my money back because he refuses to give me my money, or my parts, or my contract, and wont settle in any way. I OVERPAID HIM, thinking id get good customer service, and these guys totally screwed me. Later i found out this has happened to like 4 people i know who have dealt with him before... wish i had known before i paid the guy. DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE :mad :mad

· Registered
1,616 Posts
What about Super VIP in Alhambra? What kind of taillights are you looking for? There's VIS but I've never actually purchased anything from them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.