Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is a good place if anyone knows? i gone to one place and they have great prices but they lag HELLA take 3 months to rebuild mah motor and it still aint done yet if you from daygo ya know which shop im talkin about anyone got any recomendations?

· Registered
3,140 Posts
I know of a few places, but have only been to some of them. You'll hear good and bad things about all of them so it's up to you to check them out.

Pann Auto (858)278-7266
Epic Motorsports
Engineuity Autosport (619)336-1666
Group 5
ARD Performance

These are the olny ones that I've heard of. I've been to the first three. Personally I like Engineuity the best. I've heard that Group 5 is good. Just check em out.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
engineuity is the one i was talkin about they are coo peeps but dang they take forever and they be laggin man ill buy my parts there but ill put it in myslef unless its internal i dont have the time to mess with it and they are takin even longer its time to find a new shop. my car is the shop more than on the road cuz they messed it up, blew my motor cuz of what one of the mechanics did arg fustrating

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.