Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was looking for 3 and 1/2 months for a del sol and there is nothing in my area, so im looking towards civics/hatchabacks...i cant spend ne more than 8,000 on a car and then once i get 1 i have about $2400 personal dollars to hook my ride up, do you think i should try to offer this guy..hes in my area so im going to go have a look tomarrow....id sell the front seats and rear seats because they look trashy and replace them with blue racing seats...i would probably remove the nos system and get the interior vynl green and blue all through-out the car...other than that the car is in excellent conditon, has lotta mods, only 2500 miles on engine, 180k on car...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1863803313

·
Registered
396 Posts
14k invested, bidding's at around 4k.... he's running a d16z6 with a 125hp shot of nitrous. even with the engine built, that's over a 100% shot, the reason it's so cheap is probably b/c he blew the engine. (in my opinion) it's a safer bet to buy a car that hasn't been modified and do it yourself. it's more satisfying too.
but in the end it's your money, so if it looks and drives alright, go for it man.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It seems like a pretty good price if u can get it for 8 g's but if u buy it u gotta buy side skirts for it. It doesn't look even in the pix

1 - 6 of 6 Posts