Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
i would, but the price for boreing a head is probly going to be more than a header.. but if i had the money i would bore my head, buy skunk 2 valves and retainers. but anyways i would get it bored, and if all fails get one of those $5 headers off ebay

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
I assume you mean "porting" your head right? If done properly, there is some improvement to be had. If not done properly, you have created a piece of scrap metal. I wouldn't recommend anyone try porting a head themselves unless they have a few spares to experiment with.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dont hate on the $8 ebay headers! There really good.

I was bored one day and i bought those headers for eight bucks+shipping. After that we installed them, perfect fit. They looked great and as they are heated they have a cool purple color.

The best part...they took a 1/2 second off my 1/4 mile time at the track! YA! :clap

The sellers name is------------->aimspot2000

that guy has a couple

·
Registered
234 Posts
lemonracer said:
Dont hate on the $8 ebay headers! There really good.

I was bored one day and i bought those headers for eight bucks+shipping. After that we installed them, perfect fit. They looked great and as they are heated they have a cool purple color.

The best part...they took a 1/2 second off my 1/4 mile time at the track! YA! :clap

The sellers name is------------->aimspot2000

that guy has a couple
yah ebay is awsome!!!!!!!!! :number1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.