Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

721 - 730 of 730 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
go wide looks sexy on them small civics especially lowered a couple inches ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am in the process of upgrading my civic to the 2006 year and am ready to order an after market navigation. I found a place called ottonavi and was thinking about purchasing from them. Their website is ottonavi.com what do you guys think?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Honda Civic. I want to add a car DVD player to my car.Does sombody have any advice? how much ? and where can i get the best one ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Whatcha guys think about these headlights? Has anyone ever tried this kind of product and general thoughts?

Any recommendation's for aftermarket headlights are very welcome.

(My car is a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
The main thing is that everything is a function of cost. A car that is perceived as more reliable will attract more buyers, which in turn will drive up the cost. Used Honda's and Toyota's are gone within days regardless of the price, while German cars don't sell until the price goes way down. Main rule of business is to buy low. A buyer's goal should be not to look for the car with the best reputation, but the best value. Look for cars that don't sell, cars that sell cheap. A thousand dollars saved on buying a car with bad reliability reputation will go a long way in repairs - if they will be needed at all. But if you want the best at any cost - be ready to pay a higher price, because demand drives it up.

721 - 730 of 730 Posts