Drive Type: 2 wheel drive
Fuel Type: Gasoline

PRIVATE SELLER
For Sale by: Private Seller
Contact Phone: View Phone
Address: KITTERY, ME
(30.53 miles away) [ Map ]

Comments:
$3,300-OBO 1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2 door w/ alarm. Has 200,000 miles. Used for commuting(mostly highway). I bought it at 160,000 miles from an older couple 3 years ago who used it to commute to work. I used it for work and traveling between CT and Maine. Oil changes regularly and the normal car needs. The engine runs great for 200,000 miles (typical honda) and the transmission is also working fine with no problems, but it does need new shocks. I'm selling it because my husband is in the military and we are moving. Heres the following list of stuff thats extra on the car:- Type R front poly lip.- AEM cold air intake- NEUSPEED racing springs- AutoMeter Tach mounted to dash- Custom 2 1/2" exhaust w/ silencer- 1998 stock GSR blade wheelsAny questions, please contact me at anytime of the day. Thanks!

Options and Features:
Air Conditioning Am/Fm Radio Compact Disc Player
Cruise Control Driver Air Bag Passenger Air Bag
Power Door Locks Power Mirrors Power Steering
Power Windows Rear Window Defroster Sunroof/Moonroof

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Personally I would not buy a modded car with that many miles. Abuse will come back to bite you with a car like that. Not to mention a sloppy Tach which usually indicates a younger driver.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
carbonlip said:
the title was transfered three years ago by an older couple with no mods to the current owner which is a mid twenties early 30 s female driver.
female driver.. make sure you replace the clutch :lol2

j/k to all you beautiful SHO women out there ;)

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
carbonlip said:
the title was transfered three years ago by an older couple with no mods to the current owner which is a mid twenties early 30 s female driver.
So the body and paint are f*ed?
If your planning on replacing the engine anyways, you can find a shell in good condition for a lot less.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
my opinion i think its a good price even if the body needs some work i would deffintly buy it. it has the blades wich arent easy or cheap to find. and it has a gsr with like 200k. dont expect to be hitting 15 sec 1/4 miles with that engine but if you rebuild it then your straight. i would get it if it where close buy no doubt about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.