Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a Fiber Images OEM hood or a new style they have coming out. Think it will look alright on my car?

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you're right. I'm just trying to imagine how it would look on the color car I have.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
CivicLx said:
Why don't you think I should get a splitter?
the splitter is the one that runs along the bottom of the front bumper right? i just like the look of the bw front bumper. i dunno just my taste i guess...

what splitter are u thinkin of gettin?

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a normal carbon fiber one, either from Carisma or Fiber Images. I'll probably get the rods to attach to the front bumper too. I guess you don't need to use the rods, but I like the looks of them.

· Registered
201 Posts
I have a black 99 hatch with a mugen lip that I plan on puting splitters and a cf hood on. I like the look but I'm going for the clean look while your car is a bit more show. It's your car so just to give my opinion I don't think the two styles would look good mixed together. I like your car and if I had that set up I would go with a more show hood. something along the likes of the bw hood. something like that.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I know what you're saying. I just don't wanna have to get it painted though. If I did go with a fiberglass hood, I'd probably just wait until the next time I sent it into the body shop. Actually that should be pretty soon. The cops keep on stopping me for not having any license plates on.
Dumb pigs:mad: LOL...just joking:D They're just doing their job.
Well anyway, as for the hood, I'm thinking about ordering the new Fiber Images one tomorrow, but I don't know. I'll probably change my mind ten times before then:D

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL...g_money, I told you in my other post...the blowjob post I think...that it is my car:) The interior was done by Kreative down in SoCal. The completely rewrapped everything in blue and white vinyl.

· Registered
2,864 Posts
oh sorry i couldnt find the post but that shit is tight..,do you have a website i can go to for them??

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No prob. They don't have a website, but if you wanna give them a call, (626) 288-0565. They should be open right now actually. Ask for Hung. They're open Sundays, but not on Fridays:confused:

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I ordered the hood today. I'm just gonna get a Fiber Images OEM one, because their new style is hella expensive. Next up is the swap; IF I can stop spending money long enough to save up for it:rolleyes:

· Registered
13,201 Posts
CivicLx said:
Well I ordered the hood today. I'm just gonna get a Fiber Images OEM one, because their new style is hella expensive. Next up is the swap; IF I can stop spending money long enough to save up for it:rolleyes:
1. What kind of swapping are you planning on doing?
2. Make sure you get some pics here after youg et your new hood. haha
3. What other plans do you have for your car?
4. BTW, which rims do you have on your car now? I've seen those chrome looking ones in your sig and another set...

Jason

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1.98+ USDM GSR Wanna stay all smog legal:D
2.Definitely take more pics
3.I've got a ton, but it's just a matter of having enough $ Wanna send it back to the body shop for some crazy mods, but that will probably be 100,000,000,000,000 years for now:D Donations anyone;)
4.I've got the white 5Zigen Copses on now. Got one of the chromes as a spare in the trunk. I seem to know a lot about getting flats:D

· Registered
13,201 Posts
Chrome as a spare? haha geez how much weight you got in your car there buddy?

Thats cool, its not often I see a nicely done civic sedan. I'm growing a little tired of seeing coupes. (NOT saying i'm completely tired, I still love those Si's haha)

Really good looking so far, can' wait to see the new hood man.

Good luck,
Jason

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.