·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Get the PSP. I needa get one, but I'm broke. :(

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, i'm at school alot...soo, i can prolly play it there...

i can't wait for GT4 mobile...its gonna be sweet...and dynasty warrior...and and ridge racer...and twisted metal...o not to mention wireless multiplayer...

gonna be sweet...i jus gotta pay one more payment on my credit card and i'll be clear to buy that psp...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I will wait. I heard that Japanese PSP has some defects on buttons but Sony doesn't admit that and recall. I don't want it to break soon after buying it like my PS2.

I would love to have it eventually though :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
JDMFreak said:
I will wait. I heard that Japanese PSP has some defects on buttons but Sony doesn't admit that and recall. I don't want it to break soon after buying it like my PS2.

I would love to have it eventually though :)
square button problem has been fixed for US release along with pretty much every other problem it had except battery life. its fucking perfect :clap

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
93h22ajspec said:
bought it same dya oit came out used my walmart discount to buy it only paid 240 for it mauhahahaha saves like 35 dollars
you get the bundle, still seems high to me...in Toys R Us they got some bundles and they give you a free starter kit if you buy it there...

since i work there i get a special discount and the great deal...bwahahaha...:p

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Lswanie said:
square button problem has been fixed for US release along with pretty much every other problem it had except battery life. its fucking perfect :clap
O, that's cool :) I thought they might have fixed the problem before they started selling PSP in the U.S. Because people in Japan just complain, but people here could sue Sony. Did I think too much? :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i plan on getting one once i get a job hopefully within the next week, but since i am still in school then i will be taking it there and during study halls and classes i dont do anything i will watch a movie or play a game

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.