Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i have been having some real bad luck with my car lately, I am trying to get a feel out for what the car would be worth. The car is an automatic, and was in good condition, lately I have had some bad luck like i said, the car was stolen and wrecked, but that is being fixed as we speak. the car is supercharged (jackson racing) and engine/tranny are good, the exhaust is an obx exhaust and has dc headers, etc etc... just wondering what the car would be worth, and also wondering if anyone would be interested in parts or in the vehicle. I am like i said getting a feel because once it's fixed back the way it was, I am going to sell the car and get something new. and the car is white btw, all powered. Let me know... email me [email protected]

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Put it all back to stock. You will make more money selling the aftermarket parts and selling the car bone stock than selling it already modded.

·
Registered
660 Posts
depending, on how much milage, and in wat condittion it comes out after it is done,
i would have to say that it could be worth, anywhere, from 5000- to 6500.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
give us a list of your mods. part those out either here, on other honda boards, or on ebay or partstrader. return the car to stock and sell it as stock.

i find it extremely odd that aftermarket parts don't increase the resale value of vehicles.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
97_civic_vtec said:
Put it all back to stock. You will make more money selling the aftermarket parts and selling the car bone stock than selling it already modded.
werd........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts