Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was at the local meet up tongith and i met a military guy out from virginia who is stationed here for a few years. we started talking and we got on the subject of our cars and how much we valued them at and what not and he offered a straight up trade ... now ive put a decent amount of money into my hatch so im kinda skiddish on letting it go. the guy offered to trade me a very CLEAN 91 crx si reprayed championship white. he had a b16a1 swapped into it a few monthes prior and the only thing (performance wise) that i can see done to it are an ebay intake and some kinda of exhuast. and the only thing i saw wrong on the car was a tiny amount of rust (i hate rust) on the corner of the sunroof. id post pics of it but i forgot to take them. the interior is immaculet and the car seems to be unning great no cels no valve lash no oil leaks no exhuast leaks.ect. now my question to all of you (mostly directed towards the super honda veterans) should i do it? ive always loved crxs and i always told myself that if i got one it would be a white si. however since im so iffy about trading it i figured id get a second opinion about it to see what some of ya'll think.

thanks SHO

· Registered
471 Posts
ive always wanted a rex, but like u, id be sketchy on how the install was done, unless it was done at a shop with reciepts of course.

I also love the look of 5th gen hatches too though, lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.