Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 6th - 7th - Ocean City Car show - Ocean City, MD

Aug 7th- 8th- DUB Car Show - Ocean City, MD

The june oc car show is doing this once you register 10 or more cars/bikes under the same group or club name the OC Car Shows will make a donation of 10% percent to the charity of your choice also were having $5 off all entry's right now for the next few weeks!!! Make a difference and get involved in the biggest automotive and culture event on the east coast!! Any questions plz let me know!! hope to see you at the beach!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course you can! Register any car or amount of cars under 1 group or club name for a chance to win best club or biggest club. Til april 1st its 5 bucks off indoor and outdoor entry's.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
how many cars does it take to be considered a club?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10 or more, with the entry's, we at the oc car shows are going to donate 10% to a charity of your choice. Its the summer meet at the beach, with being outdoor registered for yourself or club you are allowed to drive your car off the lot for the evening unlike the inside where it has to stay. the clubs will NOT be split up but all together.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts

·
Registered
4,931 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
10 or more, with the entry's, we at the oc car shows are going to donate 10% to a charity of your choice. Its the summer meet at the beach, with being outdoor registered for yourself or club you are allowed to drive your car off the lot for the evening unlike the inside where it has to stay. the clubs will NOT be split up but all together.
why would i donate money to mattliston's sex life?

·
Registered
4,931 Posts

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
who's wish? not mine?.....if you had cancer would mattliston's sex life be at the top of your list of "to-do's"
fuck no it wouldnt. i got lots of other things to "wish" for if im on my death bed and some corporation is making shit happen

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
fuck no it wouldnt. i got lots of other things to "wish" for if im on my death bed and some corporation is making shit happen
if i were on my death bed...i'd go rape pillage and plunder some village in a 3rd world country....i'd fuck every semi attractive chick from age 16-35.......and then i'd bring at least 10 other people so we could make it a club

1 - 17 of 17 Posts