Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still running the crappy dual point intake so i could use my stock ecu and dizzy, but i think im shorting my motors potential, was told the teg ecu is better as far as rev limits n stuff, and i have no idea what its actually called, i got zc dizzy and mpi intake just need a ecu to run it, also my tranny has long gears, what trans has shorter ones that bolts up???

·
Registered
417 Posts
the Integra ECU is the PG7 from 88-89 (not 86-87) - it does have higher fuel cut-off rpm than the Si PM6, but will probably run a little too rich if you have no mods - the transmission you need is the 89-91 Si, which will bolt right up

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jlicrx said:
the Integra ECU is the PG7 from 88-89 (not 86-87) - it does have higher fuel cut-off rpm than the Si PM6, but will probably run a little too rich if you have no mods - the transmission you need is the 89-91 Si, which will bolt right up
so just go with si stuff?? what ecu woulda came with the jdm motor, any way i can fin out the car it came out of??

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would like to find out the car it came outa just for my own amusement :clap :hehe

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jlicrx said:
pm6?i thought it was pm7?how much do they usually cost?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.