Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
eg6hatch315 said:
Actually that "minivan" looked more like a 2001+ Civic Si.

edit- i think it was an aerio
i think that i might have to wholeheartedly agree with you on that one. :hug

·
Registered
783 Posts
Both were slow, its just that the Si was slower.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, I'm going to think twice about messing with one of them. Sounded good too. I have seen them on the street but with nothing done to them or that fast.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think its an 04. After seeing this, I did my research. 155 hp and 152 torque at a little under 2700 lbs. Thats enough to beat an Si, both stock. That Si wsnt stock though. a beginner could hear that.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I kept waiting for the Si to crash into a van or a van hit it. I thought he was racing a matrix or something.

·
Registered
783 Posts
moushomy said:
What's more amazing is that somebody takes their 17.5 second car to a drag strip.
Not everyone have or willing to spend lots of money on their cars. Why are you looking down on someone because of their car?

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I took my slow ass car to the strip,there are alot of mid 15 through 17 second cars and it is not really about the car cause it is all drivers races which is still fun

I pay $5 to run from 6:00pm to 12:00am not including gas and it's loads of fun,it also makes for good practice for when you do have a fast car cause your reaction times,60 foot times get better with exp so it is not for nothing

·
Registered
772 Posts
WTF? they werent going that fast, and you dont need that much power to beat an Si, its not that fast, i kill those things on my moms golf, and its an auto

i go to the drag strip on my dad's 1991 dodge 350 van, i run 18s LOL

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Yeah i can see that happening.. when i see my buddy in his stock aerio on the road we mess around little and i pull(very slowly) on him so i can see a wakly modded on pull on an si. hondas are weak stock. its the potential and the way they are built that drives me crazy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts