Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
This was about a year and a half ago but it was $17,900.........Could have had a FBP Si about two months before the one I have now but some guy bought it before me, that one came to $16,800...........

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
17,000 in Jersey with 15k miles. Fogs, and spoiler. I couldn't find any other EBP's that were in good stock shape for cheaper.

The dealers wanted 18-19k for them at the time.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
16,495 brand new with 7 miles on it, which I put 4 of those on it test driving it. put 8500 down (from my old 95 Civic HB Si) and took the 5 year out so I wouldn't hang myself. I have been giving 300 a month for about a year and a half. Owe around 6900 left. Got the extended warranty, third system lojack and mats!

Peace:D

·
Registered
385 Posts
how they hell did you get yours for 16 and 16,500?? i got mine new in 2000 for 17 grand i figured it was an awesome deal considering how high the demand has always been for the damn thing.. I mean you guys must have worked for honda or had relatives that did or some shit. Because i got mine from my best friend in HS he used to work and honda.... And my old roommate bought one from him at the same time and paid a grand more than i did. I guess the demand must have been pretty low where you guys are at..... Plus i had to wait for about 2 weeks for the car to come from Ohio where it was built after i bought it. that kinda pissed me off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.