Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my brand new S I for florida. These came with it. Barley a mark on them I couldnt find them. NO CURB RASH. Tires are basically brand spankin new. Sellin to get me some new 17's. Lookin for trade or 600 OBO. THESE ARE NICE SHOW QUALITY!! I know it seems like alot but tires are basically brand new and the rims dont have any marks that i can see. IM linkinprk8888 or PM me. Thanks
90 prcnt tread left on goodric h tir es

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ILL HAVE PICS UP 2morrow for any1 who wants them give me your email got offer for 500 ill take 520

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EVERYONE THAT SAYS THERE NOT WORT H IT CHECK THIS OUT!! TIR ES STILL HAVE NUBS ON THEM THEY ARE 100 A PEICE SO THATS 400 AND THEN THE RIMS R ALMOST FLAWLESS SO THAT MEANS IAM GETTIN 25 BUCS A RIM IT SEEMS LIKE A SWT DEAL TO ME

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
What kind of tires are they. I only paid $97 a tire for Bridgestone Potenza RE950's (which IMO are one of the best performing street tires out there) and that included mounting and balancing. And just to let you know you can get Si rims on ebay with new tires for around $400. Don't take it the wrong way, but $520-$600 is a little pricey. Pictures would also help.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
2camvtec said:
What kind of tires are they. I only paid $97 a tire for Bridgestone Potenza RE950's (which IMO are one of the best performing street tires out there) and that included mounting and balancing. And just to let you know you can get Si rims on ebay with new tires for around $400. Don't take it the wrong way, but $520-$600 is a little pricey. Pictures would also help.
werd

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
00gsr00 said:
Yeah but these barley have a mark on them. W/E dude if you dont want the rims dont post
Actually if you noticed my sig my Si was stolen about a month ago and since then I have bought a CRX and I am looking for Si rims and would be interested in them, but you are asking way too much. Plus you still haven't mention what kinda of tires they are or posted any pics. I was trying to help and told you not to take it the wrong way, but I guess you didn't read that far :rolleyes

·
Registered
412 Posts
I paid $500 for mine brand new on eBay without tires 2 years ago. I put Kumho tires on them which cost about another $300. If the tires are a decent brand, I say $500 is fair. That's just my .02....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts