1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
uuuuuuuummmmmm

it's a civic:D

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Si-OWNER said:
I know im from the old superhonda we Si SiR owners had our own message board it was the best board IMO
I used to chill in the Integra forum and off topic, i had a 94 GS-R but i sold her and got an 89 dx hb, i love my hb.:D

· Registered
198 Posts
Re: Re: Si/SiR WTF

junglistgsr said:

you have a civic.....deal with it...my integra was a GSR, but i didnt expect my own forum for it over the regular integras.
Well we might have Civics but they are not like the rest, they are in a class of there own. No affence to the other Civic guys, but we SI owners do have a 1.6 DOHC Vtec engine. That makes it closer to the GSR than to a normal Civic. I do not have anything bad to say about the other Civics, because I had a DX before my SI, and I loved her just the same. Still miss her!

· Registered
2,328 Posts
to much discrimination against my dx came from that board. you had to own an SI to be in there, i felt like it was a vip board, lol. i couldn't care if it came back or not.

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
I used to have a 95 ex...I'm not saying were better in any way at all, but the si's are different, and there are different questions that people have about them.

Implus it helps to keep the posts down in the civic forum...Lets all get alond :D Were all on the same team...

· Registered
50 Posts
Si-OWNER said:
Hey Mike thanks for putting our forum back, and glad to see the sight back up the web has not been the same w/o it good job:D
Where is the forum? I still don't see it. I think that there should be an Si forum because they are different and help can be better targeted to those who need it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.