Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could place a Honda Embel or sticker(damm did I spell that right?) in the Steering Wheel? because It looks kinda of plain the way It is, or should I just get a ITR SRS Wheel? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I want the three spoke Civic Type R wheel.......with the red h in the middle......mmmmmmmmmmm, yummy.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
I also thought about upgrading my steering wheels last summer either with a red "H" in the center or a JDM 3-spoke wheel. I decided that if I ever found a JDM steering wheel, I'd get a new wheel. Now that i think about it, a red h in the center of the wheel would make it a rice factor.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
carboncivic said:
I also thought about upgrading my steering wheels last summer either with a red "H" in the center or a JDM 3-spoke wheel. I decided that if I ever found a JDM steering wheel, I'd get a new wheel. Now that i think about it, a red h in the center of the wheel would make it a rice factor.
only if its on a usdm wheel, if the real JDM wheel were in place, it would then be in the "Dope as Fuck" category.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.